Naked in the house

B_Grotesnikkel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want to know what other big men do when they are at home.
Wearing trunks, jeans, suits and so on your penis is not free.
At night I don't wear any thing. He can be as he want to bee.
At home I don't wear throusers if it is possibele.
As long as there are no childeren.
If neighbours see something, be it.

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
staying alone at an apartment, naked almost all the time alone and when some chicks come over. it's kinda fun. almost fulltime freeballer for couple of years too. really love this free life!! ;)

I say almost fulltime fb since I still have some outfits that need to have at least my boxer on..

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, clothes are boring. When I'm at home I don't wear much, or anything, unless guests are over or the house is real cold. I'm happier, my skin's happier, it's better all around.

D_Donald_Trumpet

Experimental Member
Media
I try to wear nothing whenever the opportunity presents itself. I try hard enough to present myself(with clothes) well in public so it's like a relaxation thing to me. If I have company(depends) I might wear shorts or something along those lines but I'll fb it.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bareass is best, and better in company, even if sex isn't on the agenda. i enjoy bareass at the gym even better than at home, cuz other people are around and also naked.

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i buy these XT T-shirts.
they hang down, about an inch below the goods, can't see anything
feels as close to naked as i know to do...walk by a window, looks like i'm dressed.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not so naked as I get older. I also get cold easier. when I was younger I went naked a lot more, and if I wore anything, it was just real loose shorts, so I wasn't naked if the neighbors looked or saw me go by a window. I found being naked the morning after with a gf always lead to more sex. I would get up and get coffee and breakfast going. and had more than one gf tell me, "your cute little butt on one side, and our big, floppy cock on the other is a good way to start the day."

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

Account Disabled
Media
I often wear a kilt at home. The goods get to hang completely free, and I am still considered clothed. The mail delivery lady, pizza delivery folks, UPS, and FedEx people are all used to it. I wear it wherever it's safe and I don't need pockets.

Consider a kilt if you haven't.:smile:

DomHardOne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I often wear a kilt at home. The goods get to hang completely free, and I am still considered clothed. The mail delivery lady, pizza delivery folks, UPS, and FedEx people are all used to it. I wear it wherever it's safe and I don't need pockets.

Consider a kilt if you haven't.:smile:

I have always wanted a kilt.

As for me I like to be naked as much as possible.

Last edited: