Nude boxers/mma naked weigh-ins

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Certainly sounds normal. Every one who boxes wants to participate in the lowest weight class possible.

Nice pictures here. I am confident that others will also post some great images.

Reactions: loveyou

Oh I love the weigh in shots from MMA and boxing. GSP looks really good but too bad hes not naked. The frank trigg one s ok I think though I don't like his face. I wish I could find some naked pics of Mauricio Shogun Rua. He's one sexy brazillian MMA fighter!

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
anyone have pics of Roger huerta, jon fitch, and more of George st.Pierre? Pls post them if you find some more.:smile:

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
Third delahoya pic is fake

I guess so. Just found this.

"The picture is a fake; Oscar De La Hoya has let the world know that he, like most Hispanics, is not circumcised. In fact, he has a rather long foreskin. And the picture with the red public hair!...is a circumcised man.Therefores, it can;t be Oscar DeLaHoya.The first picture with the dark thick pubic bush, is probably accurate."

wish to find real pics of his wang though.

Last edited:

Sound really knowlegable madfronter..who else should we be watching out for?

Thanks, I've been addicted to MMA since it started. Michael Bisping, Bas Rutten, Anderson Silva, Fedor Emelianenko, Mirko Crocop, Marcus Aurielo, Roger Huerta...thats off the top of my head. I'm sure I'll think of more.

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd