Nude boxers/mma naked weigh-ins

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a copy of the Franco video, which is about 30 mins of nude weighins.

One guy does a nude handstand, the other guys are standing round and joking about it.

The older/taller/hairier guys seem a lot more self conscious. The younger guys seem to have no hangups at all walking round nude.

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
I have a copy of the Franco video, which is about 30 mins of nude weighins.

One guy does a nude handstand, the other guys are standing round and joking about it.

The older/taller/hairier guys seem a lot more self conscious. The younger guys seem to have no hangups at all walking round nude.

post!:biggrin1:

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here are some. Nude weigh ins are hot!
Attached Images
jpg.gif
JDMA 1.jpg (75.8 KB, 195 views)
jpg.gif
oscar nude.jpg (58.2 KB, 196 views)
jpg.gif
fighter.jpg (45.9 KB, 192 views)
The guy in the third pic has the type of body that turns my plow. Doesn't have to be hung if they have that type of body.

none of these pictures showed up for me....

and please rapidshare/megaupload/etc. the "franco video"

Reactions: bublik

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Eldorado77, try just clicking on the last part where it says "Jpg" or go to my original post.

And yes, the 3rd guy, the younger one is my fave too. It's from a documentary video that used to float around.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry, no pics but I will share my experience with weigh-ins. Nude weigh-ins are still very common at tournament level. Wrestlers are about the most "I don't care if I'm seen nude" athletes around. For those who have never attended a weigh-in, I'll describe the process as I've seen it many times, since my brothers/family have been involved in wrestling since I was about 6 y.o.

At tournament level, it wouldn't be uncommon for over 100 athletes needing to have their weight verified. Rules allow you to weigh-in the evening before the tournament. This allows the starving athlete to make weight and then eat to energize for the competition the next day. It also allows a wrestler, who may be slightly overweight, the opportunity to suck weight before the tournament begins. Because of the high numbers needing to be weighed, they will often use the gymnasium for the weigh-in. They do not lock the doors but they do close them to avoid a casual observer from catching a glance at the process. You'll most often see 2-lines, each with a scale. At the scale are 2 people to witness the weight. Most wrestlers are standing in-line in just their unders. As they approach the scale, most will remove their unders for the verification process. Yup, they are standing there, completely nude, in front of two judges, in an open gymnasium for about a minute.

After they are weighed, it is funny. Many will walk away from the scale with their unders still in their hands. They are so caught-up in the process they forget they are walking in the gym totally nude. Eventually they slip their unders back on and then proceed to get dressed or talk with other wrestlers. It's not uncommon for same-weight competitors to hang around (no pun intended) to see who their competition is, so they'll hang around to watch others. I've probably watched this process over a hundred times. I don't recall any hardons but I've seem some slight semis. You never get bored as their is a huge variety of cocks, balls and even some occasional pubic shaving diplays.

I have a story about UFC 67 that happened to me if anyone is interested. It's not great, but I can give some info on some particular fighters.

I'm waiting! :cool: