Nakedness at the Straight Men's Steam Club

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My above post (which it wouldn't let me delete) was confused because when I clicked on the thread I assumed it took me to the first page and I was responding to the thread starter, but I was not. So please disregard.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In Europe and Asia I have enjoyed frequenting these straight facilities. They are very few and far between in the USA. I use to frequent the Russian bath in Chicago. If the Russian mobsters there ever caught anything inappropriate going on I hate to think what they might do.

I have found some good Baths around the country where people just enjoy the social aspects of bathing.
Chicago - Division St Russian Bath & the Sweatlodge Russian Bath on Cicero.
Palisades Park, NJ - King Sauna & Spa - Korean Family Spa
Santa Fe, NM - 10000 Waves Japanese Spa and Baths.
Big Sir, CA - Esalen
Dallas, TX - King Sauna & Spa - Korean Family Spa

I went to a spa/baths in Amsterdam. I addition to having some famous architectural features the patrons were male and female mostly young. It was clear that some were actually on dates. Nuditiy was the standard, as few used towels other than to sit on. Unlike some other places I have visited, there was a sexual atmosphere and attitude. It was not hidden though not totally blatant. I obsreved a couple in the sauna casually masturbating each other. Both were quite young, maybe late teens or early 20's and while not fully exhibitionistic, they did not hide the bahavior. They even moaned and moved accordingly. Me walked about the facility in different levels of arousal. There was even a rest area with mats and very comfortable. I did not see any actual intercourse but much else. I was there in the afternoon so I don't know how this place was at other hours. It was open 24 hrs I think. But that is Amsterdam.

where in amsterdam was that??

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There's a place almost exactly like the one the OP describes in NYC called the Russian Baths on 10th Street. It's been around since 1898 and also includes a small restaurant in the front (the only part where "clothes", usually a pair of the baggy gym short they provide) are required) that serves small plates of Russian food and vodka.

They also, in addition to the sauna, steam, 'nuclear' steam and weight rooms, provide different massage services. Nothing sexual goes on although it is incredibly sensual. It's very much primarily straight and mixed in age (although skewed older) but there are obviously gay guys as well. What's cool about it is it's just men being men, comfortably, together. No one cares who you are; everyone's just cool about it.

D_Killingsworth Kilbasa

Account Disabled
Media
I belong to an all male athletic club - it is not gay. Not a hint of sexual stuff goes on. There are LOTS of naked men. One floor of the club is all naked - naked swim pool, naked sauna rooms (two separate rooms, different degree of heat), naked steam room, naked whirl pool, of course naked community showers and they even have chaise lounge to to read naked or take a naked nap. Another floor has naked tanning bed and lockers. The other two floors are clothed for work outs. GREAT PLACE! It's great to just hang out naked with other naked men and there be no hint of sexual stuff. It's very relaxing. Most guys are ugly naked! LOL

Reactions: Bleuretrust