Name 80s hunks that looked so good in tight jeans, short shorts, and tight pants..

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Anybody seen an 80's film called ????,mistress of the dark, blowed if i can remember the name to search it, anyway there was a cute guy infact he was hot called Bob, tight jeans shirt etc, any one recall ?, sorry for lack of info Guys/Galls.

Tardis, I think the movie you are talking about is "Elvira, Mistress of the Dark". She inherits a mansion in New England from her aunt and renovates the place. The townspeople hate and fear her and put her on trial for witchcraft. She finds out her aunt really was a witch and she has her spell book. It's all played for laughs. Bob was played by Daniel Greene. A tall, dark hunky love interest for Elvira, who runs the local movie theatre and is only allowed to show Disney movies.:rolleyes:

He was also in the movie Me, Myself and Irene as Dickie, Irene's former love interest who is now trying to kill her.

While I loved his bulge and great ass in those tight jeans in Elvira, I was kinda dissapointed when I saw him in this movie. He's kinda turned into a greaseball-type. In Elvira he looked much more innocent. Of course, those were the kind of characters he was playing but his actual appearance seemed to change too.:biggrin1: And that Jose Canseco/Derek Zoolander hair of his is kinda hideous I must say.

Done Google etc, cannot find anything on Daniel Greene :frown1:

I googled him as well, but I added "elvira" and "me myself irene" to the search field and I came up with a few pics of him. First, from Me, Myself and Irene:

Attachments

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Now here's a pic of him from back in the Elvira days. Hmm, now that I look at it, he kinda looked like a greaseball even then.:biggrin1:

Attachments

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Now here's a pic of him from back in the Elvira days. Hmm, now that I look at it, he kinda looked like a greaseball even then.:biggrin1:

LOL, why yes he does:eek:, funny i thought he was so hot and looked good in those jeans in elvira- glad i didn't ask him out :rolleyes:

Cheers mate for the pics and the time.:smile:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks a little like Kris Lord a bit, Tardis. Not that it's a bad thing. Anyway, Tardis....bulge expert that you are, can you tell me if those two are bulges or just a crease in the pants? Just curious to know. Since you are quite observant yourself and well-respected in LSPG.

Last edited:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Looks a little like Kris Lord a bit, Tardis. Not that it's a bad thing. Anyway, Tardis....bulge expert that you are, can you tell me if those two are bulges or just a crease in the pants? Just curious to know. Since you are quite observant yourself and well-respected in LSPG.

Why thank you for being so kind elegant.

imo i would say creases.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jason Gedrick in Iron Eagle and Heavenly Kid. I couldn't find a pic of him in his jeans. Andy Gibb looked good in a pair of rock-n-roll tights, but not sure if he qualifies as 80's.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't tell you how many times I shot a load looking at that Rob Lowe picture too!! From the late '80's, I believe! Wow, that still is incredible!

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is so many Rob Lowe moments from the 80s that I can't list them. Which ones? The jock strap he worn in that Demi Moore flick(About Last Night)...:wink: Your arm can never get tire from that one.