NASCAR Drivers

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, to see Kasey Kahne naked... what I wouldn't give. They did a special about hime while he was surfing off hawaii...along with casey mears... unfortunarely i missed it. I would love to see some caps...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Oh, to see Kasey Kahne naked... what I wouldn't give. They did a special about hime while he was surfing off hawaii...along with casey mears... unfortunarely i missed it. I would love to see some caps...
Kasey Kahne is definitely one that I'd like to know about, too. There was an issue of one of the weekly national newspaper magazines not that long ago which featured him and two other drivers. I don't remember the names of the other two, but I do remember thinking they were quite dishy, as well!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
While there are several drivers in the circuit that are better known, I have the hots for Kevin Earnhardt brother (half or step ?) to Dale Jr.
Kevin has big ears.:smile:

I think you mean Dale Jr.'s half brother Kerry, who actually looks more like their father but whose foot doesn't seem to be as heavy.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen pictures of Dale Earnhardt, jr. and read some about him. He seems to be getting nasty treatment from his step-mother, but then I understand his father was a right arse hole and that Dale Jr. kept his distance for safety's sake.

For some reason I get a feeling that he's gay, but maybe some of you guys in the US can fill us in? In any event I'd love to see him starkers. I wonder if he's uncut?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I read somewhere (their sponsors put the kibbosh on the story quickly) that a noise complaint at a resort hotel found the cause to be Dale Jr., Jamie McMurray and Elliot Sadler frollicking nekkid with a bevy of equally nekkid girls in a hot tub.

Oh to be young and rich.

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It will be next to impossible to find any nude photos of these guys due to the fact that they depend on their sponsors and can not have any bad publicity for fear of loosing a hard to come by million dollar sponsor.
But Kasey does have great eyes:rolleyes:

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Pecker how right you are, however, if only we could mix the good looking drivers of today with racing of yesterday, we would really a good mix.

the past few years I really haven't kept up with Cup racing like I used to, it's by far way too political, there is more whining and crying today, and the cars that they are using now, how I really miss good old fashioned Stock Car Racing, back when they used real cars.

Pecker what are your thoughts about Toyota being in there today?

These youngsters driving now make me sick. Nobody was that good looking when I was that age, not even me.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
...there is more whining and crying today...

Pecker what are your thoughts about Toyota being in there today?

Actually there is less whining and crying since Rusty retired.

I agree that if they'd let the teams race stock cars like they used to, without so many restrictions, it would be more fun.

As for Toyota joining? Since the Fords are made by Canadians, the Chevys are made by Mexicans and Dodges are German that leaves Toyota as the only American-made entry in NASCAR.

sekretadmirer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since all of these drivers were just average guys before becoming famouus, you'd think that someone had been on an athletic team or worked out at the same gym as one of them. Have none of them never been spotted naked before?

JTT

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'd like to see Carl Edwards. He's also rumored to be gay.