NASCAR Drivers

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They must have some nice hanging packages after the races. Being in the seated position in that hot ass car for hrs at a time, how I'd love to strip some of those racers after and race and play with their nice full cock and balls...yum

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm trying to remember the advertisment that Dale Jr was in I belive it was Wrangler jeans. At the end of the spot, he's leaning against his car with right leg over his left. Just for a fleeting second, there is a good view of what appears to be an ample package. Very nice to see.

NASCAR is ok, but give me the old fashion 'hardtops'. Thats when it was really fun. You knew the drivers, sometimes personally, and sometimes, really personal. Oh for the good old days. ( damn I'm starting to sound like my parents)

MBSweetdaddy

Experimental Member
Media
Talked to a guy at Myrtle Beach who said his brother went to high school with Dale, Jr. and said Dale, Jr. loved to suck dick in high school. Whether it's true or not, I don't know!

quent19791

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jimmie Johnson is pretty hot, in that clean-cut stud kind of way.

I hate to be that person who always says "I have no proof, but I think so-and-so is gay" when 99% of the time they're not, but God...does anyone else get that gay vibe from Jeff Gordon?

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry to revive an old discussion but thought I would post a picture of Reed Sorenson and his VPL. He's a hot young thing but hasn't done very well on the track. You can Google some shirtless pics of him but only two older pics show up. I believe he's beefed up since those pictures were taken.

Attachments

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Add me as another who likes Jimmie Johnson. I've seen other hot NASCAR drivers, but he's the only one whose name I always remember and who I am at all familiar with.