Naughtiest place you've cum...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the family room floor (in her pussy) of her parents house, when we were sure they were sleeping.

On the side of the road in a highway rest area in the middle of the afternoon We stopped because we were so horny we couldn't take it anymore. We didn't have a condom, so I licked and got her off, then she sucked me until I was ready to cum. She didn't like cum in her mouth, so I shot it out the open door (away from traffic of course!)

In a conference room at work, after hours with nobody around. Again, we got so worked up, we couldn't wait to get home so we took care of business at a business! :wink:

On my own, I was walking in the woods, got the urge, made sure nobody was around and let the spunk fly.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was younger I went out with a girl who had issues with god. We would go to different church's and she would jerk me off. I know it was wrong but I was sixteen and was not thinking with my brain, or at least with the one on top of my shoulders.

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Four of us Sigma xxx xxx were hashers (male college students who served food in a sorority house in exchange for meals) in a very snooty sorority. One at a time we jacked off into a hotel pan of chicken salad and mixed it in just before a mothers-daughters day luncheon. The salad got raves and they brought the cook out into the dining room afterwards to recognize her for the food. Yes, the salad had man-aise in it.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Four of us Sigma xxx xxx were hashers (male college students who served food in a sorority house in exchange for meals) in a very snooty sorority. One at a time we jacked off into a hotel pan of chicken salad and mixed it in just before a mothers-daughters day luncheon. The salad got raves and they brought the cook out into the dining room afterwards to recognize her for the food. Yes, the salad had man-aise in it.

Sorry but that is just plain wrong on so many levels. I hope you and the others have grown up enough to realize this and are remorseful about it.

blackguy1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

You and your frat bros are awesome.

HandsomePrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was cruising this park next to the river and then drove some of the nearby streets. Passing one house this older girl waved at me and got in my car. We drove to a vacant parking area in the park...she jacked me off. I rubbed her to a climax,,, I gave her just a little money. After that any time I drove by she was there to get in. Then one time her younger sister came out to my car and the same thing happened.

Reactions: westhillsitalian

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry but that is just plain wrong on so many levels. I hope you and the others have grown up enough to realize this and are remorseful about it.
Pranks aimed at pride and pretension often take shocking and outrageous forms, especially to boys. Would I do this today? No. Am I remorseful? No. Do I still find it somewhat humorous? Yes. If you don't, I don't care.

I don't know what 'growing up' entails for you, and I don't think I care to know.

Morality for me means taking responsibility for my actions, and I do. I am responsible for what I've done and become, and I am exactly in the place I've put myself, and I am glad that is nowhere near you.

I don't value contrition, forgiveness and remorse because they are used far too frequently as an easy way out by those who do far worse things and much more damage than I did in that prank.

'so many levels'? If you didn't or wouldn't specify, they mean nothing.

I didn't write my post to seek approval, and I frankly don't care about your disapproval.

Have a nice, lofty life.

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I also think you're disgusting, and if I discovered anyone had tampered with my food like that, I actually think I might kill them. It's dirty and completely obscene and immoral, and you are a disgusting person.

Reactions: lookatthat

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I also think you're disgusting, and if I discovered anyone had tampered with my food like that, I actually think I might kill them. It's dirty and completely obscene and immoral, and you are a disgusting person.

You have already had worse than semen in your food, and I dare say you have killed no one. If you think semen is dirty, you may want to seek counseling. Obscene? Perhaps. Immoral, I didn't think so at the time. You may think of me what you will, but I won't articulate what I know and think of you.

Reactions: grifkami and jr255