Nausea from deep thrusting?

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend told me this morning that after we have sex involving deep thrusting, she sorta feels sick to her stomach. Apparently it's happened a few times, but this was the first time she said anything about it. Anybody have any experience with this? I am mildly concerned. Don't want to cause her any discomfort or suffering. I pride myself on being gentle for the most part.:frown1:

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has never said anything like that, but she has complained of feeling "bruised" inside. Even now if we have sex a couple times in a couple days, she will bleed out her rectum. This just started last year. She needs to get herself checked out, but she is stubborn.

baconDP

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i sort of get this, i wouldn't call it nausea, but it might be the same. The feeling is almost like an upset stomach or intestinal pressure in my lower abdomen. It can feel like a dull cramp or ache that feels warm, other times it makes my tummy sort of gurgly and spreads upward.

I never gave it much thought since i just guessed it was the combo of what and how much I ate, plus things inside me having to move and make space. Hasn't been severe enough to cause issues, but sometimes during sex I'll need a break or position swap.

Immediately after sex it usually gets worse, then fades away slowly. i feel normal or oddly light inside 6-8hrs after, and it's always worst when I am unaccustomed to the deep thrusting.

Hope that helps :shrug:

B_Evie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It might be because her body is not awake yet and is trying to adjust to your thrusts.

hmmm... could she be pregnant?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes absolutely. I used to tell my BF that he shook up my guts. I would feel kind of nauseated or like the feeling when you eat something bad. This was when we were (like you) in the honeymoon phase and Im sure sex was more frequent and more vigorous. I actually forgot all about that. The only thing I can think of that might help is staying super hydrated. I know back then we used to drink wine and have sex all the time and I was chronically dehydrated. That feeling really never happens anymore but I definitely know what you're talking about. You're not hurting her so I dont think you need to worry so much about that, it seemed to just be a by product of the more physical sex (or maybe the frequency). The reason I think it could have to do with being dehydrated is because I would also get UTI's all the time. I think that can cause cramps and stomach aches as well. See if drinking a ton of water alleviates the problem. (and let us know) :)

DownandDirty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get it sometimes.... It's Never usually serious enough for me to say something but it does happen. I'll kinda have a stomach ache for a while but then it'll go away.

I never had it with my ex but he couldn't "go the distance" deep... But whenever I'm with someone large, it happens more often.

I'd say it's normal... Hopefully! :/

FullKilt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happens to my wife from time to time as well when we have deep thrusting in missionary position variations. It gets worse the higher up her legs are/were. It never happens when I deep thrust from behind, so that is a potential clue in the pattern.

FK

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's happened to girls I've fucked. It's ussually a bad combination or soreness and dehydration

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend told me this morning that after we have sex involving deep thrusting, she sorta feels sick to her stomach. Apparently it's happened a few times, but this was the first time she said anything about it. Anybody have any experience with this? I am mildly concerned. Don't want to cause her any discomfort or suffering. I pride myself on being gentle for the most part.:frown1:

I believe its called "getting up in dem guts"

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The last few times I have had rough sex I was nauseated after. I didn't really think anything of it until reading this thread, but the second time, the nausea did last a few days. The sex was great, and really well worth a little tummy trouble. I decided to get some extra sleep, drink extra water, and that was the cure.

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yup!! Happens to me aswell... When i'm really aroused and going in deep into some good meat I do get "i'm going to throw up..I feel sick.."

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has never said anything like that, but she has complained of feeling "bruised" inside. Even now if we have sex a couple times in a couple days, she will bleed out her rectum. This just started last year. She needs to get herself checked out, but she is stubborn.

I'm gonna say that if your wife is bleeding from her rectum after having sex...then something is seriously wrong and maybe, just maybe you shouldn't instigate anal sex and that you should really get her to a doctor.

Collin2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The sounds to me like she has a perforated colon which can be life-threatening. Seek medical help at once.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have never done anal at all. It has me scared. She agreed finally to go have it checked out last night. Will know more after Thursday. It came down to cold hard, facts. She is a tall, "hippy" gal with curves, and I really thought all would be cake in that department, but she told me last night that when we were first married was fine, but after having the twins she wasn't "right" down there, and it hurt. We rarely did it til after four years later we had our son. Things were fine then again, except she would use her legs to prevent too deep penetration, but still give the sensation of it. It bugs me that she kept this hurt inside and didn't tell me about it. We will have it all sorted out, but it still scares me.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thankfully just a 'roid. Apparently when she comes real hard it made it bleed. Doc said use prep H and give it a while to heal. I feel better anyway. We did not tell him it only/usually happened after sex, but he said that a straining lift can cause it too. I will give her a few weeks of rest to see if it is OK now. Thanks for the advice, yall.