Nausea from deep thrusting?

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
My girlfriend told me this morning that after we have sex involving deep thrusting, she sorta feels sick to her stomach. Apparently it's happened a few times, but this was the first time she said anything about it. Anybody have any experience with this? I am mildly concerned. Don't want to cause her any discomfort or suffering. I pride myself on being gentle for the most part.:frown1:

You weren't using a waterbed?

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thankfully just a 'roid. Apparently when she comes real hard it made it bleed. Doc said use prep H and give it a while to heal. I feel better anyway. We did not tell him it only/usually happened after sex, but he said that a straining lift can cause it too. I will give her a few weeks of rest to see if it is OK now. Thanks for the advice, yall.

I don't mean to sound judgmental but a doctor's treatment is generally only as good as the information conveyed. I hope everything turns out A-OK after a month but, if not, please make sure to share all pertinent information with her doc.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife won't suck me, says it is too thick and she is afraid of gagging, she only tried it once and never again! She also thought it was disgusting to do.