NBA Players

The Phallus Palace: After watching the NBA All-Star game this past weekend, I was curious to see how big Yoa Ming and Shaq were. They are well-proportioned guys and I wonder if everything is in proportion. I am surprised no one has snuck into a NBA locker room and then posted pictures on the Internet.

clownboots19: I am sure with the level of security it would be hard to just sneak into an NBA locker room, now if you have access, that is a different story. I have often wondered about Yao Ming, as crazy as it sounds. I mean the guy is 7'4, but he is also Chinese (rumored as typically smaller than others), so who knows, but just for curiousity sake I would like to know...

The Phallus Palace: I wonder if Shaq’s junk is like one of those souvenir baseball bats they used to give out on bat night at a baseball games.

dickprint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not an All Star this year but I know that Sam Cassell is rather large. I was privy to seeing him play in a Pro-Am game back in '99 and he appeared to be free balling due to all the movement he had in his shorts while playing ball. Also I heard this confirmed by a groupie who claimed to have laid him.

Vince Carter has a noticeable bulge in his shorts (Raptor days) that one could tell. A trained eye could tell it was confined in a supporter.

Kobe Bryant well thanks to Kate Faber we know he is hung, but he must be a serious grower b/c he never shows any bulge in his uniform

Sidebar: I love when ESPN Classic have on NBA games pre - 1984.... gosh I loved those shorts. Some of the biggest players were not centers

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dickprint@Feb 24 2005, 12:16 AM
Not an All Star this year but I know that Sam Cassell is rather large. I was privy to seeing him play in a Pro-Am game back in '99 and he appeared to be free balling due to all the movement he had in his shorts while playing ball. Also I heard this confirmed by a groupie who claimed to have laid him.

Vince Carter has a noticeable bulge in his shorts (Raptor days) that one could tell. A trained eye could tell it was confined in a supporter.

Kobe Bryant well thanks to Kate Faber we know he is hung, but he must be a serious grower b/c he never shows any bulge in his uniform

Sidebar: I love when ESPN Classic have on NBA games pre - 1984.... gosh I loved those shorts. Some of the biggest players were not centers
[post=285894]Quoted post[/post]​

Shorts from that era were known by players as "nut huggers." I miss them too... I loved seeing all that leg...

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by dickprint@Feb 23 2005, 10:16 PM

Gosh guys I never notice any bulges in those bloomers the players wear. That underwear is very tight, but stretchy, and keeps their bidness in check (reminder: take binocs next time I get a semi-afforable seat at the Delta Center) Maybe when I get Hi-def TV.........

I love seeing guys in the old uniforms too! The newspapers must have kept an employee busy full time air-brushing game photos to make then decent enough to print!

The Phallus Palace: How about Iverson? He is one of the smallest NBA players out there but I bet his junk is bigger than any of the Olympic divers. I’d have to say pound for pound wrestlers or NBA players must have had the biggest junk in the Olympics.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dickprint@Feb 24 2005, 01:16 AM

Eh, I'm getting old. I hear Vince Carter, and I still think of the sergeant in Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C..

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by mindseye@Feb 24 2005, 10:07 PM
Eh, I'm getting old. I hear Vince Carter, and I still think of the sergeant in Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C..

That's okay, Heath; you're cool for an 'old dude'! :D

I haven't heard any rumours concerning Gomer Pyle's Vince Carter, but Jim Nabors' name often pops up on lists of well-hung celebrities.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Years ago, I had a friend who owned a home just down the beach from Jim's place in Hawaii. Did him, often.....so he always claimed. Said it was quite the salami AND he knew what to do with it. Good bottom skills as well.

This is 2nd hand info. But the guy had a pic of the two of them together on the beach. For what it's all worth. Who cares? Sorry I started this.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a Pacer fan and I think Jamal Tinsley must be well hung because he's often showing a bulge even with the baggy shorts. I've noticed in the last year or so that white basketball trunks and white NFL pants must be a lot shearer because you can see lots now that you couldn't see before. The NY Giants have a play who is always showing pipe in his pants. Some college players in white trunks show through. Watch the games and you'll see lots of glimpses. Some of 'em must where boxers, too, because there's some definite flopping going on.

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Caught the Jazz/Clipper game on Monday at the Delta Center and had a pretty good seat (thanks boss!). The new Jazz uniforms do seem to fit better than in the recent pass. They define the butt and the basket better; maybe they're putting some spandex or something in the material now. The Clippers. on the other hand looked like they were wearing wrinkled gym shorts.

Still can't spot much in the way of bulges; the idea that they don't wear tight jocks is riduculous. Have you seen how rough a NBA game can be? I did spot a nice mound on the front of our forward Matt Harpring. He's white, in fact, all the "big" guys on the Jazz are white. We may not have the biggest black guys on our team but we got some of the cutest!

the sac: It's suprising what you hear about NBA players. Apparently Chris Webber who was dating Tyra Banks is suppose to be aroun 10 inches, and some former flame of Shaquille O'neal came out saying he was slightly larger than average which must be awful him being 7'0 tall.

dickprint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by MyPenisIsStuckUnderAContinent@Feb 28 2005, 08:10 AM
watch this video of sam cassel and see if he is hung
http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/wolves/index.html

select sam cassel and hit video
[post=287015]Quoted post[/post]​

i dont think u will get the full effect from this video, when i saw sam cassell he was either freeballing of wearing boxers under his shorts, unlike wearing a pair of spandex shorts and most likely a jock under his nba shorts.

Reactions: Sloppybtm