Needle/Pencil Dicks

D_Cunningham Cumshipper

Just Browsing
Media
Last night I was at a bar when I heard a girl talking with some of her friends about her ex when she called him a "needle dick". I don't mean to go ZapZav on you, but I've heard this term used several times and was wondering how small people are referring to when they use this term or "pencil dick". I've never had one in me so I was just wondering if a 1/4 inch really makes that much of a difference or if they are talking about a lot smaller. How small do you think a guy has to be to get that label?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I can imagine that if you are being described by a vengeful ex you should not be surprised to find that you are a needle dick. You might also learn that you are a bastard (an accusation that might hurt your mother's feelings.)

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker said:
I can imagine that if you are being described by a vengeful ex you should not be surprised to find that you are a needle dick. You might also learn that you are a bastard (an accusation that might hurt your mother's feelings.)

Bingo.

Frostbite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ahhh...vengeful exes. I remember one that saw fit to tell everyone he could think to tell that I was tiny. Now, I'm by no means huge (but I like the big ones, which is why I'm here!) but considering he was only half an inch bigger than me, he didn't have much room to talk. He also told everyone what a bitch my mom was. She can be but I'm the only one allowed to acknowledge that fact! :mad:

Reactions: LilBigWang

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its allways the man had a real small dick. Never the woman had a giant pussy Ever notice that? Food for thought No pun intended!:wink:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Kotchanski said:
Like dumping a girl because she doesn't put out, yet down the pub you still decribe her as a slut
Yep. I have a friend who just broke up with a long time gf the other day, and at the bar this past Friday he was complaining up a a storm, letting loose a flurry of insults towards her to me and my friend Bill (not his real name of course).

Oddly enough Bill and I were at Target on Saturday buying candy (long story) and we ran into her. Her side of the story was very different (but who knows... they're probably both lying through their teeth). Either way, I now know more about each of their sexual preferences than I cared to know... :redface:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of my ex's have been like that. Although I don't have that many. I think the girl I threw up on in the middle of 'the act' might have some bad things to say though.

One lad at school, friend of mine and a few years younger got called needle dick. It means small and thin...looking that way, its all a matter of perspective. Sadly for him, he was a very short, thin individual (bodywise and rumour has it cockwise)

One small dick might look average on a short skinny guy but would look even smaller on a tall, broad guy.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always assumed that a needle-dick or a pencil-dick was a guy whose cock was rather thin, like a penicil. Obviously not THAT thin, as I doubt a guy could pee through something as thin as a pencil... but, perhaps like 3" around or less?

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
BarebackJack said:
I've always assumed that a needle-dick or a pencil-dick was a guy whose cock was rather thin, like a penicil. Obviously not THAT thin, as I doubt a guy could pee through something as thin as a pencil... but, perhaps like 3" around or less?
Indeed. But aren't pencils like 8 inches long when they're new? Doesn't sound too insulting all of a sudden :smile:.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, people are mean and its bad...and some separation and divorce gets ugly...just ask the witness: the kids..:rolleyes:

But talking about penises in a penis site...

The extremes of sizes up or down charter: 'horse' and 'pencil' are very rare, real and problematic. One will not fit the other will be lost in most average vaginas.Even if they really exist extremes vaginas sizes must be very rare..a 'micro or giant vagina' ???

Is sad that double huge digits are 'worshiped' and single very small digits are 'put to shame'..and both are extremes. Put to shame even by not acknowlege that they really exist, they are real. Bcause even if the ex from the woman's at the bar didnt had a real 'pencil' size one...there are men in this world that have one.

Now I'm piss off with this situation now...:rolleyes:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
Well, people are mean and its bad...and some separation and divorce gets ugly...just ask the witness: the kids..:rolleyes:

But talking about penises in a penis site...

The extremes of sizes up or down charter: 'horse' and 'pencil' are very rare, real and problematic. One will not fit the other will be lost in most average vaginas.Even if they really exist extremes vaginas sizes must be very rare..a 'micro or giant vagina' ???

Is sad that double huge digits are 'worshiped' and single very small digits are 'put to shame'..and both are extremes. Put to shame even by not acknowlege that they really exist, they are real. Bcause even if the ex from the woman's at the bar didnt had a real 'pencil' size one...there are men in this world that have one.

Now I'm piss off with this situation now...:rolleyes:
I am one that thinks people are mismatched sometimes In terms of the size of the woman and man

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All of my ex's bragged about my cock size to their friends while we were together, so after the breakups they couldn't call me a pencil dick. But a few have managed to refer to me as a dick head. lol

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the term refers to penises that are thinner than average.

So much is heard about women liking GIRTH, GIRTH and GIRTH these days that it seems a thinner than average cock is something to avoid at all costs!

Mine is just under the 4.5" around mark and I fear some might consider it a dreaded needle or pencil dick!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Scott8361 said:
I think the term refers to penises that are thinner than average.

So much is heard about women liking GIRTH, GIRTH and GIRTH these days that it seems a thinner than average cock is something to avoid at all costs!

Mine is just under the 4.5" around mark and I fear some might consider it a dreaded needle or pencil dick!

Well, I am a Girth/girth/girth preference.

I was married with an below average girth 4"...that had issues with his penis long before I get into the picture and I'm telling you that the match between a below average male and a female that naturally lubricate profuselly when she is excited is not 'welcome situation'...but if the same male get a partner that do not produce lub or very little it can be very pleasure sex.

Even when i had 95% satysfaction with him during sex (I had to keep drying myself during it or he did it) he was insecure..and nothing i could say or as much I orgasm in his face he was not ok...until his insecurities start to be directed at me and my wetness in the way of it..how could I change my natural lubrication ? I think is almost impossible.

Than I know that to not have any problems with insecure males that will make me insecure with him...I will avoid a match like that again. Is not just males who get hurt bcause of his issues with his penises many hurt their partners too.

Me too want some one who really appreciated my womanhood.