Neighbor saw me

_jak86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok so I'm brand new here so if not a good post delete...but I closed my store tonight and Friday is our garbage day so took out the cans...simple enough. But of course I just knocked a few back, took off my work clothes and took the garbage out in my boxers. My neighbors had just come home from whatever and they did the small talk thing but BOTH of them kept glancing down. I'm not huge like most here but just moved in and not for sure how to react?!??? They invited me over for a 4th bbq...their older and the lady starred the most, giving me a semi-wink. Need advise! Should I go?!?!

Doesn't hurt to go, you can always give the old "I've got another party to go to tonight so I can't stay all evening." excuse. If it turns out to be awesome just say, "I'm having too much fun here, I'll catch up with them tomorrow." Drop a random text to someone and stay. Gives you an out it you don't want to stay too long and makes them feel even better if you do.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok so I'm brand new here so if not a good post delete...but I closed my store tonight and Friday is our garbage day so took out the cans...simple enough. But of course I just knocked a few back, took off my work clothes and took the garbage out in my boxers. My neighbors had just come home from whatever and they did the small talk thing but BOTH of them kept glancing down. I'm not huge like most here but just moved in and not for sure how to react?!??? They invited me over for a 4th bbq...their older and the lady starred the most, giving me a semi-wink. Need advise! Should I go?!?!

Ok. You got me confused. I don't see the quandry.

You were invited to a BBQ. If they saw your equipment then then liked it enough to invite you over.

I recall going to Orlando with about 8 of my friends and we shared a suite. I sleep the latest, but had morning wood. Little did I know that my cock was sticking out of my shorts and all my friends got a good look. *shrug* Should I have left and broke up with my friends because they saw me? Nah. It's just a fact that you have what you have.

You've shared, whether you planned or not. Now just keep on going. :)

Reactions: keenobserver

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There's a chance that you're overthinking it. You're new and they invited you over for a holiday get together. Them being distracted by the fact that you were outside in your underwear probably doesn't mean anything.

Reactions: keenobserver

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's a chance that you're overthinking it. You're new and they invited you over for a holiday get together. Them being distracted by the fact that you were outside in your underwear probably doesn't mean anything.
What he said, you are new to the neighborhood. They are just trying to welcome you to the area. The fact you were in your boxers outside may seem unusual to them. It sounds like they would have invited you if you had been fully dressed. Go and enjoy your neighbor's hospitality and BBQ on the 4th.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
First world problems are funny.

Curious how you jumped to the illogical conclusion that these people were eying your junk, that somehow their motives are in question, when the fact is you're the odd one standing on a public sidewalk in your underwear. Did it ever cross your mind that they were just looking at your underwear???

I think it's highly unlikely they want you to join in some bbq sauce filled kiddie pool orgy in their backyard so my advice would be for you to accept their friendly invitation and be neighborly. But for the love of baby jeebus put some god damn pants on first. Trust me nobody will be enjoying ribs if your little man downstairs is playing peek-a-boo through that doggie door in your boxers.

This reminds of that absurd video on Youtube in which some mental case on a subway is filming a woman seated across from him and he claims she's checking out the bulge in his pants. When she takes out her own phone he goes on to claim she's taking a picture of it. All the while as a woman, having placed myself in her position, I'm thinking, clearly she's had enough of this pervert filming her and she pulled out her own phone to turn the table and to snap a picture of the potential sex offender/fucking weirdo who's apparently gets off by riding the subway with a zucchini stuffed down his pants.

Reactions: lapdog2001

lillywhite

Expert Member
Media
I go out to feed the stray animals in a tshirt and panties all the time I never think anything of it its my property. If the neighbors don't like it they don't have to look. Go for it.

So - did you go? Any extra special fireworks?

lillywhite

Expert Member
Media
Ok. You got me confused. I don't see the quandry.

You were invited to a BBQ. If they saw your equipment then then liked it enough to invite you over.

I recall going to Orlando with about 8 of my friends and we shared a suite. I sleep the latest, but had morning wood. Little did I know that my cock was sticking out of my shorts and all my friends got a good look. *shrug* Should I have left and broke up with my friends because they saw me? Nah. It's just a fact that you have what you have.

You've shared, whether you planned or not. Now just keep on going. :)
What is the update on your neighbors party?