Neil Fingleton: How big is his willy?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Neil Fingleton

Neil Fingleton (born December 18, 1980) is the United Kingdom's tallest British-born man at 7 ft 7.56 in (232.6 cm) in height. [1] [2] This title has been confirmed by the Guinness Book of Records in the summer of 2007 and he takes over from Christopher Greener who stands at 7 ft 6 ¼ in (229.2 cm) in height.[1] Fingleton won a basketball scholarship to the United States first playing at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and later at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts. He was playing for the Ciudad Real club in Spain but has now returned to his home city of Durham while he pursues a career in showbusiness.[1]

On the Guinness World Records website, Fingleton says: "I am one of three siblings - my sister who is 6'3" is the eldest at 30, my brother is 6'8" who is 29 and I am 7'7" at 26… my mother is 6 foot and my father was also. My great grandfather was 6'8". I have always been taller than everyone since I can remember. My height really took off when I reached 11 and was touching 7 foot. By the time I was 16 I was 7'5" and stopping growing at 18 when I was 7'7.56". "I have never been self conscious about my height. I am more conscious of going bald so that should tell you. I never let my height play a negative part in my life. I always do what I want, some tall people may be restricted as they are constantly stared at or people ask the same questions over and over. This is the only bad thing about being tall – the stupid remarks and questions. Other than that, being tall is great
Surely one of our UK members must have seen him in a gym locker room. How big is his willy?

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big.Centuar actually have stats on that taller dudes that have much dick. It's possible but highly unlikely. He has the numbers. But it would interesting. There's a guy at San Francisco 24 gym, who's 6'8, 320 of all muscle, but in the shower he has a mirco dick! Yup folks a mirco dick.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What the hell happened to that quote? It looks like it is formatted correctly. Probably because part of the quote switch at the end is bolded. You and your crazy formatting. I don't even know how you do that.

But yes, a giant with a baby penis. Cruel fate.

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, one of us Brits must have seen him in a locker room huh? Especially as he went to colledge in the US and played basketball there and in Spain.

If I were to guess I'd say about 6 inches, seeing as that's about average and that would thus be the most sensible guess out of the blue.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read something about pituitary giants (don't know if that applies to Fingleton) being sterile and having micropenises.

Fingleton is not a pituitary giant. Pituitary giants are usually born to parents of average (or a little above or a little below) height. Fingleton is a genetic giant - his whole family is very tall.

Genetic giants don't usually have the health problems associated with being a pituitary giant. Most NBA centers and forwards are genetic giants.