Nelly

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
mmm jeff. what about that heavy metal,an d gothic music.their the ones shouting kill and how much life sucks. do you not have an problem with them to

I have a problem with arrogance as a whole. People who run around acting like they are King cock, is rather annoying in my opinion.

The only reason anyone has picked on rappers is because they voice comments about their dicks, their hoes and their bling more often than country singers, or pop singers etc.....

Personally, I just jumped at the chance to argue with a few people. It has nothing to do with the rapper's race. I don't really like what the majority of them stand for.
I do know that some do amazing things and I never questioned their character.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think people argue against rap because it's easier to. There is MUCH worse music than rap.

Much of rap is just about having fun and living a carefree life.

The hate of rap is the biggest example of institutionalized racism if I've ever seen one. It's almost the equivalent of saying all homosexuals are pedophiles. Just because some are doesn't mean that they are representative of the whole community.

And Nelly definitely is NOT one of those rappers that EVER said "Smack my bitch!" "Fuck a ho!" "Pop a cap in yo ass" or anything.

But the sad thing is, no rap song has said anything like that in years. But you'll continue to mention it even though it doesn't exist. Because it's easier that way to make rap your musical scapegoat.

*shakes head*

I'm out.

P.S. - You obviously haven't heard country lately.

"Honky Tonk Budonka Donk" anyone?

pildydufic

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*claps hands*I agree with you thesres some many other thing that top rap.I don't see anyone jumping at those satan songs. this is just like the thread that was talking about Ludda. Why should it matter to anyone if an rapper says how big his manhood is, if you don't like it don't listen and do talk about it simaple as 1,2,3

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

MOCBlogger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was been nice if she had some details that would be hard to disprove. Anyone can write, "He fucked me for hours, so hard my teeth rattled, liked to wear diapers and baby talk." She could have been one of the woman in one of the cars, a deranged fan. I mean, c'mon, they wear drinking champagne after the show? No!

Bingo99

Cherished Member
Media
Just saw this on twitter, kinda interesting how women on there are dick-shaming him, as if he has a micropenis or something, wtf lol
Yeah I find it strange. It happens on other social media a lot like Tiktok, where saying a guy has a small dick is seen as the ultimate insult and as if it's something empowering to say.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah the 2 weird parts of this to me were 1) by the insulting tweets I had read, I expected to see like a micro 2 inch dick or something, lol. His dick is perfectly average size...and 2) most of the women hurling the insults were heavyset and would be the first to call out ppl for bodyshaming

D

deleted7193581

These up-close BJ videos with the fluorescent flash are so gross.

Reactions: Bellz10

brocity

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saw this on twitter, kinda interesting how women on there are dick-shaming him, as if he has a micropenis or something, wtf lol
Yeah, it's funny how some women can be shallow when it comes to things like that, but would raise hell if a guy talked about the size of her ass/tits..