Never had my prostate touched

fldemon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my entire sexual life I have never been able to find my prostate no matter my level of relaxation, toy, guide, ect. I know that everyones body is unique but it does not seem like I get close to to feel the slightest of pleasure. This also goes for anyone who has ever tried to finger me to the point I've told well meaning guys to stop trying. No luck either with using prostate massagers. No luck with big dick, regular dick, thick dick, any dick. It is not medicinal because I was like this before I was ever on medication for the Fukashima that is my mental health.

The funny thing is that I've made some guys cum by fucking which is a great feeling then later I get bummed wondering why that can't happen to me when I am getting fucked.

I am sure I am not the only one so I guess I am posting to see if anyone else is like this. I'm going to assume that there is not anything that I can do about it and will have to just understand that prostate play like me waking up to look like Jason Momoa is just not going to happen.

Anyone else here who can relate?

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you fingered your self? Spend some time in there. You’ll find your other sweet spot. Get erect. Insert finger. And look to press on the spot that is like the base of your boner. When you push it, it should make your dick bounce when erect.

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my entire sexual life I have never been able to find my prostate no matter my level of relaxation, toy, guide, ect. I know that everyones body is unique but it does not seem like I get close to to feel the slightest of pleasure. This also goes for anyone who has ever tried to finger me to the point I've told well meaning guys to stop trying. No luck either with using prostate massagers. No luck with big dick, regular dick, thick dick, any dick. It is not medicinal because I was like this before I was ever on medication for the Fukashima that is my mental health.

The funny thing is that I've made some guys cum by fucking which is a great feeling then later I get bummed wondering why that can't happen to me when I am getting fucked.

I am sure I am not the only one so I guess I am posting to see if anyone else is like this. I'm going to assume that there is not anything that I can do about it and will have to just understand that prostate play like me waking up to look like Jason Momoa is just not going to happen.

I'm in the same boat. Toys, partners, myself... I've never found anything in there that feels like what people say it feels like. They make it sound like the most incredible thing when something hits it. I've found nothing like that, not for a lack of trying. I really want to experience what sounds like I'm missing out on, but to no avail.

fldemon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you fingered your self? Spend some time in there. You’ll find your other sweet spot. Get erect. Insert finger. And look to press on the spot that is like the base of your boner. When you push it, it should make your dick bounce when erect.
I have tried and so have other men on me with no luck. I've used fingers and toys so I guess its like the lotto, keep trying knowing that someone at least hits it big even if its not me.

fldemon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in the same boat. Toys, partners, myself... I've never found anything in there that feels like what people say it feels like. They make it sound like the most incredible thing when something hits it. I've found nothing like that, not for a lack of trying. I really want to experience what sounds like I'm missing out on, but to no avail.
:: Sigh :: I'm happy to not be alone but also sorry you're in the same boat as me. The only thing I can think is that is just that maybe my prostate is just a little further in that most.

I'm getting close to the age for a prostate exam so I am actually anticipating it so that maybe my dr can find it and I'll know that it at least some what in the right spot,

Reactions: Cum_is_Great

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:: Sigh :: I'm happy to not be alone but also sorry you're in the same boat as me. The only thing I can think is that is just that maybe my prostate is just a little further in that most.

I'm getting close to the age for a prostate exam so I am actually anticipating it so that maybe my dr can find it and I'll know that it at least some what in the right spot,
I'm at that age too, and was thinking the same thing lol. My physical is in July, maybe my doctor can find it. Then I'll know specifically where to look for it. I just hope it doesn't feel as amazing as everyone says if she finds it...that would be embarrassing!

eridim

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 30 and only recently think I found what would be my prostate. Try using two fingers in your ass behind your cock while you masturbate with your other hand. You won't feel anything until you're coming, but when you are, it gets really hard, like a cartilage or bone. It's a difficult feeling to describe, but if I had to, I'd say it's like when you bite something very sweet, like a teaspoon of honey, and your palate and throat get a tingling feeling from the sweetness. But in your ass, behind your cock, and runs half way to your spine. It's not as intense and overwhelming feeling like a regular orgasm, but the combination of both makes you wanna have it again and leaves that sweetness of a tingling feeling in your body.

I hope it really is my prostate what I've discovered lol

Reactions: bijockfl

Wildman2015

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been out and sexually active for 25+ years, and I've never found or felt mine. That includes my own toys and fingers. Maybe it's just a question of anatomy and how close your prostate sits next to the rectal wall, but that's just a guess. I'm not an anatomy expert. Suffice it to say, you're not alone.

hungnola9

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 30 and only recently think I found what would be my prostate. Try using two fingers in your ass behind your cock while you masturbate with your other hand. You won't feel anything until you're coming, but when you are, it gets really hard, like a cartilage or bone. It's a difficult feeling to describe, but if I had to, I'd say it's like when you bite something very sweet, like a teaspoon of honey, and your palate and throat get a tingling feeling from the sweetness. But in your ass, behind your cock, and runs half way to your spine. It's not as intense and overwhelming feeling like a regular orgasm, but the combination of both makes you wanna have it again and leaves that sweetness of a tingling feeling in your body.

I hope it really is my prostate what I've discovered lol
That’s it man.

Reactions: bijockfl

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just a thought, but if you have no luck finding the spot internally, try some external stimulation. I have one of those massage guns with different attachments. Using the ball shaped one, lay back and get relaxed, then press it firmly against the taint or the area just behind your balls. Experiment with the intensity settings until you feel your prostate respond. This usually works on me whether I'm hard or soft. Being relaxed and unhurried is the key.

Another way, slightly more advanced, is to use an e-stim device. I have a small e-stim butt plug which is nowhere near big enough to reach your prostate in the conventional way, but once inserted and powered up, the electrical waves hit the spot every time. It plugs into a simple TENS device, and if you get the wave pattern right it makes you feel like you're being fucked.

cockyjosh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From what I have experienced, prostate sensations for me are just as much mental as they are physical. When first stuck something in my ass years ago, it just felt like pressure and I had no clue why people wanted to do something like this!

I used different toys and still nothing. I ended up getting an aneros but I don’t think it was the toy itself but the mental work that they suggested that made things happen. People with an aneros talked about an “awakening” of the prostate and a “rewiring” that needs to happen for you to start feeling pleasure. It took a lot of time for me of feeling absolutely nothing, but small tingles and sensations started to happen. Now fast forward to just last night, I can get those same sensations without anything in my ass and only using my mind and some nipple play. Last night I had two full body, dick throbbing dry orgasms that lasted for over a minute each with about 10 seconds in between. All this just using my mind and focusing on the sensations that were coming from my prostate.

TLDR; I believe that the prostate is just as much, if not more, a mental organ that needs to be “awakened” to be able to feel the full potential and pleasure it can give you.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You have a Doc milk that fucker once and you will completely understand where it is and what it's capable of causing. Mine can stick one finger on it and make me shoot in about 20 seconds and you have absolutely no control

bluecollarman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there a plenty of diagrams on the web showing where the prostate lies, so read up! I think it's a little awkward to massage it yourself (yes I tried) but having someone else do it is the thing. A good massage can make alot of sticky clear liquid (sometimes called pre-cum) come out of the end of your dick and it feels like that sensation when you're cumming, but you dont actually cum, so the sensation keeps pushing all the right buttons. Like a long gentle cum that take you to another level (sorry 'bout the cliche)

QueenLeo40

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You're def NOT alone. It has taken me a minute cause I've never found it either. I had a hookup with man who took his time to open me up and bang me. The sensation felt wired at first. I thought something was wrong at first. I may have to test it out again...you know, just to be sure that that was what he was hitting.