NEW COMPILATION: Really HUGE Cocks in TINY Little Women #1

JEZ968

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I appreciate the effort but I found it dissapointing. Aspect ratio cocked up (pun intended) each scene too short and magnified - looked morphed to me. Not as good as some of Statedudes links.

wiggyx

1st Like
Media
The framerate made it hard to watch for me, but there's some good shit in there. I'd love to DL some of those once you've upped them ;)

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Excellent Vid! I agree with Qua, the only issue was the aspect ratio and you can easily fix that for your next vid.
Say what editing suite do you use?

The frame-rate and aspect ratio is intentional which is why I called it "very stylized to say the least lol". I did it in combination with the odd soundtrack to add a little of my personal creative extremism. Like I said, you've never seen a compilation like this lol.

I use iMovies on my Mac. It took me a while just to figure out the basics and I hope there is a lot more to this so I can hammer down the details to make better compilations. I may probably tone down the extreme aspect ratios next time but you got to admit its funny as hell on some of those scenes lol.

Shoesize_16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The frame-rate and aspect ratio is intentional which is why I called it "very stylized to say the least lol". I did it in combination with the odd soundtrack to add a little of my personal creative extremism. Like I said, you've never seen a compilation like this lol.

I use iMovies on my Mac. It took me a while just to figure out the basics and I hope there is a lot more to this so I can hammer down the details to make better compilations. I may probably tone down the extreme aspect ratios next time but you got to admit its funny as hell on some of those scenes lol.

Sorry, but "very stylized" is not funny or erotic or anything else positive when everyone looks squished and squat. This would be a great compilation as-is if you just used the appropriate, original, aspect ratio.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
we want full scenes! we want full scenes!

stratedude, if you can get it, try Adobe After Effects. You can do pretty awesome shit with it.

rbh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great vid. What's the name of the track?

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
we want full scenes! we want full scenes!

stratedude, if you can get it, try Adobe After Effects. You can do pretty awesome shit with it.

How is that different from Adobe Premiere? I have seen AWESOME videos on youtube made with Premiere but the full version costs $600 and requires a very good computer.

I am sorry about the delay on the full scenes. I tried to use a new filesharing website and it TOTALLY FAILED. I will use the old tried and true I guess.

tmny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
decent compilation, thanks for the contribution

would have been great if the aspect ratio wasn't messed up though

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
How is that different from Adobe Premiere? I have seen AWESOME videos on youtube made with Premiere but the full version costs $600 and requires a very good computer.

I am sorry about the delay on the full scenes. I tried to use a new filesharing website and it TOTALLY FAILED. I will use the old tried and true I guess.

Premiere is for editing the videos. After Effects is for adding effects to it. It's a pretty mighty software. Just watch some videos on youtube.
Yeah, but it also is pretty expensive. Unless you're a student i.e.