NEW PICS - 21 years old and almost 10 inches long curved penis

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm so hard reading all your comments. So would you love to suck or get fucked by my banana cock? Do you like it? Tell me more, keep me hard

Billbar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, that's a nice cock you have, like your tributes too. Would love a tribute with that big cock of yours......Barb

Vegeta93

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're the only one with a more curved cock than mine, although i haven't seen a lot of cocks.

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, when it gets hard will not probe my butt hole, but it makes a big bulge. Deep throating is amazing :D. Now I've trimmed my hair.

thanks you guys for making me hard and cumming while reading my comments. What would you like to do with my banana cock?

Keep me hard, keep the feedback coming.

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would love to suck that cock all the way down to the base so that I can suck your dick and lick your balls at the same time. If you are ever in New Jersey or NYC, let me know.

Yeah, make me cum in your throat, squeeze my balls, drain them completely.

Thanks to all of you, keep posting, keep me hard and cumming :D

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wow, that really is a curve, also thought mine was pretty curved, that would be lovely to suck off :)

I'd be happy to let you taste my cum, now I'm so hard you should be here under my desk sucking my cock.

Your comments make me so hard, I'm blasting a lot of big loads, keep me cumming, I really need it. For uncropped pics check my profile.

msplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here 3 new PICS of my banana penis. Do you like them? Do you like it? Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here to read all your sincere and polite opinions. If you don't like my cock comments on the PICS anyway. If you have some questions, I'm here to answer to them.

add whipped cream and ummm my favorite desert :tongue2: