New Pics - Extra Large Uncut Cock

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gee Josh, yes I like your tool, but there is something thats not right. If that avatar pic is supposed to be YOU, then the pics in your gallery dont match. I mean afterall, the groin "fat pad" and flabby thighs dont connect to the ripped upper half I see.

You wouldnt be scammin us now, would ya ????

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never said the avatar was me. It isn't.

The cock however is all mine.

As regards jjkrkwood's ridiculous comments (Fat pad? flabby thighs, puh-lease) - I'll ignore those considering said poster has neither pictures of his own cock nor an avatar worth a second glance.

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not that I feel Joshs comments about my observation need justifying, but
1) I never claimed to be a HUNG guy and therefore dont feel I need to post pics to prove any claim. I do have a pic, but not of my dick, so this is a non-issue.

2) Josh's defensiveness certainly is suspect and raises a red flag, at least for me. He posted pics, and I commented on them. Clearly, there is a groin fat pad and flabby thighs. Thats a fact confirmed by the pics. My only mistake here is that a thought Josh was claiming the avatar to be "HIM". OK, so its not, therefore his posted pics may very well be him, but my observations about the aestetics stand firm. I did say he had a nice cock, and isnt that the comment he was looking for?

Case Closed (FYI Josh, your private message to me was unnecessary)

GLADIATOR2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys and girls,

It's been a while so I've uploaded some new pictures of my fat dick..:cool:

Ya like?
WOW I LOVE YOUR COCK PERFECTLY SHAPED AND THE LENGTH NICE AND LONG! MY TYPE OF COCK MUST BE GREAT FOR DEEP THROATING! LOVE IT! IM A FAN!TELL US WHAT THAT HUGE COCK MEASURES :biggrin1::eek::tongue::smileeek:YOU ON XTUBE?WOULD LOVE TO SEE A JACK OFF BET IT EXPLODES WITH A HUGE LOAD