100% Gay, 0% Straight
Justin Pogge, a Leaf rookie.

justinpoggeA.jpg

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, sidney crosby, pittsburgh penguins! became youngest captain in NHL history at the age of 19.
as penguins captain, led penguins to stanley cup playoffs in 2007-08 season. go penguins! go sidney!

Last edited:

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow!

Maxim Lapierre and Chris Higgins are real hotties -- hadn't noticed before

I love that website and if ever you can read in french - the gossip is quite explicit.

It's a wonder how some players can perform on the ice after reading a few of those.

Maxim Lapierre is about to be featured in a new reality TV show called La Maison de Maxim Lapierre. In a few weeks,they will remodel his house on TV. In the few excerpts we've seen so far - other players from Montreal's team are also featured in their day to day activities.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was fucking a chick in college who was also fucking a professional football player (futbol americano). She wasn't very impressed with him but she did speak of "hockey cock" as if it was a known thing, and she was surprised I hadn't heard of it. I have never looked at hockey players the same since.

Tripod403

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are there any bi or gay hockey players in the nhl? ..and if anyone has first hand knowledge from a locker room... whos hung and whos not? pvt me with the info if its classified information.. love to be part of the inside circle that keeps getting mentioned.

Patrick Kane is hot... and apparently hot-tempered too!

Chicago Blackhawk and major hottie Patrick Kane made headlines today, but not in a good way. He and his cousin were arrested in Buffalo, NY for assaulting a cab driver! Hockey is a physical sport, but the punching is supposed to be saved for the ice. This doesn't bode well for his recent EA Sports endorsement.

Kane pics: http://www.talk-sports.net/nhl/pics.aspx/Patrick_Kane

Kane arrested:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AhX936tBhw4S_EU.qimDZZ45nYcB?slug=ap-blackhawks-kanearrested&prov=ap&type=lgns

Kane EA Sports coverboy:

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/index.php/2009/06/patrick-kane-introduced-as-the-ea-sports-nhl-2010-cover-boy/

Reactions: RecentMale