nice big nipples

longone8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey all, am I the only one that enjoys not only a nice big juice cock but some nice big eraser size nipples with nice big brown areolas on a man?

I am a sucker for nice big nips on nice big pecs! anyone wanna share pics with me? Pierced is a plus!

:biggrin1:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all, am I the only one that enjoys not only a nice big juice cock but some nice big eraser size nipples with nice big brown areolas on a man?
I am a sucker for nice big nips on nice big pecs! anyone wanna share pics with me? Pierced is a plus!

Oh, absolutely!

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So true. So very true. Nibble on my nips and feel my cock get harder than it already is.

gals talk about being kissed in other places besides the obvious ones.

many don't realize how good it feels when they lick, nibble, blow and tease a fellow's nips the same way he would to them.

Digdug-lee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes,I vote big nipples are great no matter what gender.
Im into making mine bigger.The bigger they have gotten the more incredible the nerve sensation has become.
Anybody else do vacuum pumping on the entire areola?
I wear suction caps on my nipples to develop them bigger.I started with very small ones.Ive went from 1/4" wide and no length to over 1/2"wide and 3/16" long when erect.My areolas are now 1 1/2" wide
It took quite awhile to make them larger overall.
It has taken longer to make my nips bigger than it has taken me to increase my penis size.Strange.
I'd recommend to anybody to devote a little bit of time to some vacuum work on your nipples.It definitely multiplies overall pleasure sensations.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I have been pumping my cock, balls and nipples for years. My nippleas are freakishly huge (Tom of Finland style) and have a direct connection to my cock, balls and load. They are such a source of pleasure for me it is almost like having two more cocks!

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I looove those wide areolas on guys! They add much more to the overall look of the torso too, instead of one drab skintone. :p The areolas only, really. Nipple-size doesn't matter much.

Edit: They look best when they are oval-shaped, too, rather than near-perfect cirlces (refer to the 3D picture in my gallery <3. I shaped those to my ideal. x3).

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been pumping my cock, balls and nipples for years. My nippleas are freakishly huge (Tom of Finland style) and have a direct connection to my cock, balls and load. They are such a source of pleasure for me it is almost like having two more cocks!

I have pumped my nipples for so many years that I have no aureolas. They are about 1 1/2 " long and about the size of my finger. Even part of the skin of my chest has turned into the nipple! I am considering getting tatooded aureolas. I've seen them before and they are hot! Very Tom of Finland. They have also been pierced two separate times. I am also considering getting those rings again...so much fun!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have pumped my nipples for so many years that I have no aureolas. They are about 1 1/2 " long and about the size of my finger. Even part of the skin of my chest has turned into the nipple! I am considering getting tatooded aureolas. I've seen them before and they are hot! Very Tom of Finland. They have also been pierced two separate times. I am also considering getting those rings again...so much fun!

picture PLEASE !!!!! that is how I am working to try and get mine!

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
been pierced for 6 weeks now. am having 6g rings upsized today. am in the process of talking to a tattoo artist to get the aureolas done. oh, I also got a p.a. while I was there. that I should have fucking done a long time ago! will post some pics once my house guests leave this weekend. hang in there, these fuckers are hot (to me at least!).