Nipple Play

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright, serious question for the ladies.
Are you a fan of nipple play, does it turn you on, feel good, help you climax?
I ask because I have seen a lot of nipple play that seemed to be really exciting and gratifying but have yet to come across a girl that was either comfortable with it or that felt anything better than an uncomfortable tickle.
I was also curious while I'm at it to see if there is any correlation to breast and nipple shape and size and how effective nipple stimulation is.
You're thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

msmooooth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife LOVES it. As a matter of fact, if she's on top, I can play with her nipples with my thumbs and she can cum in under 2 minutes. Every time.

It's really hot because I have such control over it.

She loves it because, with the children in the house, we only have a 1/2 hour here or there to get busy, when we even have the opportunity...

I love it because it always feels good to know that I made her cum hard!

:)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yep, I can cum from having my nipples played with too, especially if they are both being sucked at the same time.... mmmmmmmmmm
Love all kinds of nipple play really, sucking, nibbling, tweaking and clamps
Just looking at your gallery pics, I can't think of any man who wouldn't want to indulge you in any of those there, Yorkshirebunny.:wink: :naughty: My self included.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know having just my nipples played with is annoying. However, you combine sucking/nibbling with a wet stroking hand on my shaft and my everything tingles.

I've never known a girl that enjoyed just having her nipples played with. It added to sex or oral, but stand alone, it was annoying.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely LOVE having my nipples played with, I can cum from that alone. It's my favorite physical part of sex. Well. Maybe second next to kissing. :tongue:
That sounds heavenly:rolleyes:.

from the responses thus far, I'm even more surprised that the girls I've met don't get into the act, their loss :wink:. Of course, I know better than to just focus on nipple play alone; that the whole breast needs love but I must be running into some frigid gals, rejecting it almost entirely :eek:.

For clarification, I asked before about breast size and nipple shape because most of the girls in question had b to c breasts with what I've heard called a "puffy" nipple.
(sorry to be so in depth and analytical but I'm a big fan of the analytical and experimental sciences)
I can't help but wonder also, do you suppose that these girls may not be as turned on by nipple play because of age/experience? that may be the only other factor I can call in to question aside from personal preference.

thanks for the feedback, keep it coming! :fing02:

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know having just my nipples played with is annoying. However, you combine sucking/nibbling with a wet stroking hand on my shaft and my everything tingles.

I've never known a girl that enjoyed just having her nipples played with. It added to sex or oral, but stand alone, it was annoying.

I guess I hadn't given that much clarification, my primary focus here is nipple play as an act such as foreplay or additional stimulation and not necessarily the "main-course" though that can be addressed also. I do understand that some will not respond to this stimulation favorably or at all as I for one don't really have any sexual nipple sensation per-say.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My nipples are very sensitive and not in a good way. I let my husband lick and suck on them but often i have to tell him to tone it down because it makes for them to be very sore. Often times i think my breasts just keep getting larger because any stimulation makes them to prepare for lactation or something.

I do enjoy breast play, but over all nipple stimulation, i only truly enjoy it when im riding him on top and he's sucking them. But i do pay for it the next few days in soreness.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As I've gotten older my nipples have become more sensitive.

I've always gotten turned on when a guy plays with my breast as long as he doesn't paw them or squeeze them hard. Now if a guy sucks on my nipples (not hard but firm) when I am about to orgasm I love it and have a better climax.

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love nipple play. Receiving it, performing it, watching it. It absolutely helps me orgasm, and occasionally I can orgasm from nipple play without any sex. It is as if my nipples are directly wired to my pussy, and I have to stop my husband from playing with my nipples while I suck him because the sensation gets so strong that I can't concentrate on sucking him.

Piaffe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love nipple play. Receiving it, performing it, watching it. It absolutely helps me orgasm, and occasionally I can orgasm from nipple play without any sex. It is as if my nipples are directly wired to my pussy, and I have to stop my husband from playing with my nipples while I suck him because the sensation gets so strong that I can't concentrate on sucking him.

Yup me too.. although I like him to suck HARD!

Often the next day I am left with 'love bite' marks around my nipples.

With me on top, controlling the rythm and him sucking and licking.... man.. only a few mins for me too!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not a huge fan..its OK if he wants to suck on my nipples but I'm not like Meg at all where I can get off on it. (lucky!)

I am more into breast play in general than focus on the nipples. I know that may sound odd coming from someone with a pierced nipple, but the piercing was sort of an experiment to see if it heightened sensitivity, and frankly it only did slightly for me. I just got used to it so I keep it in. Guys seem to like it, and they all seem to love playing with nipples so..it's all good either way.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^^^ Nice tip!

Mine have never been that sensitive until I had them pierced.
The actual piercing it self was painful and was rather interesting when healing, eg: my t-shirt would fall a certain way or just wearing a bra was painful.
After the healing, I found they were a lot more sensitive and fun to play with.

I find I like a lot of pressure, so sucking and nibbling and pinching is good.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to bring up a dead thread but thanks again to anyone who's answered thus far...

I find myself in a bit of a predicament, how exactly do you/would you go about warming up someone to the idea of nipple play? Now, I know its not my place to force anything on anyone else nor do I feel that anyone has to enjoy all the same things I do but I have the strongest feeling that my girlfriend could very well get to enjoy it were she to relax a bit and give it a shot.
I love playing with her perfect perky nipples but I have been told a few times now that she said it felt "weird". Having discussed it lightly, it definitely was not a tickle nor was it wholly uncomfortable and its not that she doesn't like it entirely she just seems to be oversensitive (maybe?).
Any help greatly appreciated
-Yt

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to hate it (but then again, my husband sucked in bed so maybe it was just his nipple play I hated) but now I love it. I can nearly get off from it. It just adds to pleasure of the whole thing:biggrin1:

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to hate it (but then again, my husband sucked in bed so maybe it was just his nipple play I hated) but now I love it. I can nearly get off from it. It just adds to pleasure of the whole thing:biggrin1:
I'm not sure but I don't think its my bedroom skills that are to be questioned :tongue::biggrin1:
but either way you do have some very suckable nips :cool:

Baby_Girl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It personally does nothing for me at all, but if it helps him, then go for it! It's kind of annoying, to be perfectly honest. I have tradeoffs though... guess everyone's wired differently.