Nipple Play

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every woman's nipples are different and they also change over time and with childbirth and so on. It is important to communicate with the owner of the nipples what is happening when you apply a certain stimulus.

I have a private hobby of trying to lactate again, as I have discovered on the internet that even some men have been able to induce lactation with enough stimulus. It is my own thing though. I don't anticipate any special consumer. And of course it is pleasure for me.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every woman's nipples are different and they also change over time and with childbirth and so on. It is important to communicate with the owner of the nipples what is happening when you apply a certain stimulus
thanks for your input, I'm a big fan of effective communication

PrincessBlueEyez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love nipple play. Receiving it, performing it, watching it. It absolutely helps me orgasm, and occasionally I can orgasm from nipple play without any sex. It is as if my nipples are directly wired to my pussy

Me too, my nipples are one of my pleasure points that when a guy works them during sex it just takes me up to the next pleasure level, lol.