Nipple play

milbud29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
in college a girl who I was messing around with started playing with them and I don't know what was going on, but there was an instant connection to my cock...got rock hard. Ever since then I have been very aware that playing with my nipples can get my turned on big time.

I am bi and love having my nipples played with. Sometimes very hard.

bigg tool

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just found "Nipple Funwear Designs" and bought a pair...got them last week and now can't get enough of them! Never had much nipple play before and now I want to tweak them all the time :biggrin1: Read some of the testimonials and check them out.

mustang8

Just Browsing
Media
During sex my ENTIRE BODY is available ~ nipples absolutely.

1. Attention - plenty lick em, suck em, bite em. The harder the better and my cock gets harder in response. My GF's nipples are sensitive so we will suck on each others at the same time.
2. Not hot wired ~ they are HARD WIRED! Bite me and I get huge and hard.
3. Not feminine at all ~ again my ENTIRE BODY is available.
4. Never had to ask and I would never push away or refuse it.

An ex-GF used to suck the cum out of me by sucking and biting my nipples ~ we would fuck for quite a while and then she would want me to get all the way in her and hold still. Then she would latch onto my nipple and suck and bite me until I just exploded deep inside her. She said she loved to feel my cock expand inside her without any movement and then feel my cum as I emptied into her. Incredibly hot sex with her.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love my nipples licked and played with, nibbled and sucked. At the right moment, it's really great :smile:

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Occasionally having my nipples pinched during hardcore fucking is a big turn on and drives me to fuck that much harder. Similarly, sometimes I like having my nipples pinched when receiving a blowjob. And when I say pinched I mean pinched very hard

By occasionally/sometimes I mean not all the time, not everytime at all, but the occasional well timed pinch brings me to new heights...

Last edited: