Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
swat didn't give us a lot to go on... but i can certainly see 2 guys with the right connection and the certain horny need making a discrete service mutually work out. It all depends on the guys, their level of trust and mutual attraction to each other, and sexual desire.

Think about it. Would the math change if one was a man and one a woman? There is still the matter of desire, of the foundation of the relationship (f*buddy, stranger, lover...) time of last orgasm, etc.

I guess I'd say good for you for getting lucky in a way you both found fulfilling.

eveready69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Am I reading this correctly? Looking at your sexual preference!

That means he eats pussy the other 4 mornings of the week...lol

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
who would say no to a good blowjob in the morning before work lol

Regrow123

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a GF that loved to quietly sneak into my room at the frat house and gently start rubbing my cock in the morning and getting me so turned on (without waking me). Many times she would have me dripping pre cum. She knew by my breathing when to slow down so I would not wake up or cum.

Waking up to an incredible sexual dream but then realizing it is real, is the best. She would get so hot and wet from getting me turned on, and then get on top and rub my head with her hot wet pussy and then slip it in.

I also enjoyed getting several of my frat brothers hard in their sleep (especially after they'd had a few drinks).

Reactions: Brad800