Novak Djokovic

richie11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone know the make of the underware he is wearing that has "gentleman" on the waistband?

nicekiss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i loe djokovic...
and he is so hot..damn
and he has git a big penis .... because all serbs have.. and i am a serb too.. and i love it yeah .. and im also hairy :p hmmmmmm

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ah, those Eastern European boys are muy caliente. Hope Borna finds someone with a revealing pic since I'm getting real interested myself. Novak is one gorgeous dude and a great tennis player to boot. Makes me want to book a trip to Belgrade.

Reactions: fellatio4ever

bigmike1380

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
any one else think he is hot well i do and i think hes well hung but that is just speculation but anyway any one else think this way
1175504596_0.jpg

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't focus on his good looks at the moment, I'm too angry at him for beating Roger and making it into the Aus Open final!!

well i don't care how he looks...but i agree totally

i am a Federer fan and hate Djokovic...

he is an obnoxious arrogant little punk.

Roger is still the best.

to hell with Djokovic...

I hope Tsonga beats his ass in the final...

better Tsonga to win than Djokovic

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't focus on his good looks at the moment, I'm too angry at him for beating Roger and making it into the Aus Open final!!

Roger just didn't play at his best tonight, and Novak did - so he deserved to win.

And SO HAPPY that there's someone besides Federer or Nadal in the final, it was like the Williams' domination of the Women's game - it gets boring with the same people over and over again.

hngthkbadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love Novak!!! He is so hot!!! I am so happy he is in the finals of the Aussie Open. He is so gonna beat Tsonga!!!!!! Novaks impersanations are funny too!!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love Novak!!! He is so hot!!! I am so happy he is in the finals of the Aussie Open. He is so gonna beat Tsonga!!!!!! Novaks impersanations are funny too!!

he copied all of them from Roddick doing them...who was doing them years ago at his charity event.

Roddick's are on youtube...before anyone knew of Djokovic

unfortuantely for Roddick his impersonations are better than his play

nicekiss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
HE IS HOT^^ and better than Roger ..he is hotter too and has got more sexappeal... he has got such a nice hot ass and his body is georgeous
there are many sexy pics of him and in this video you can see how he imitates players and well you can see his underwear :) ahhhhrrr.. HOT i think 1:20 min or something like that.. but there are other hot pics
look at The Celeb Archive a very hot site for free
write me if you find that site well ;)
DJOKOVIC IS THE BEST AND SEXIEST MEN WITH DAVID BECKHAM LUIS FIGO MICHAEL BALLACK AND MYSELF EXCPECIALLY :)

nicekiss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
HE IS HOT^^ and better than Roger ..he is hotter too and has got more sexappeal... he has got such a nice hot ass and his body is georgeous
there are many sexy pics of him and in this video you can see how he imitates players and well you can see his underwear :) ahhhhrrr.. HOT i think 1:20 min or something like that.. but there are other hot pics
look at The Celeb Archive a very hot site for free
write me if you find that site well ;)
DJOKOVIC IS THE BEST AND SEXIEST MEN WITH DAVID BECKHAM LUIS FIGO MICHAEL BALLACK AND MYSELF EXCPECIALLY :)

YouTube - Funny Novak Djokovic Impressions at the UsOpen 07 Exclusive!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and better than Roger

say that when Djokovic has won 12 grand slams and 5 straight Wimbledon's

the guy hasn't even won his first grand slam yet, and is going to have a very tough time with Tsonga if Tsonga plays like he did against Nadal.