Nude 5K....

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hope your run was good and all for a good cause. I have been there several times. The lodge is very nice with a bar, music and dance floor. For those who's sac doesn't tighten up when being active could be somewhat uncomfortable. Your dick flapping back and forth shouldn't be a problem, even a bit stimulating. Throw us a feed back.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm really excited that I have my first ever 5K coming up on April 21st! I'm actually not worried about my finishing time, I'm just happy that I'll be able to finish. All of that aside, this is a nude run at a clothing optional resort here in Georgia. I'm stoked to be a part of it, but I'm wondering if anyone else has done this before... and if so, what kind of advice do you have? Or even better, what can I expect from the experience? From what I've read, guys don't typically have pain or any issues associated with running in the nude. I guess the boys just draw up a little to secure themselves? Any heads up, or tips would be great!! Thanks all.... I'll let you know how it goes!!

This sounds great. Being a nudist I'd love to participate in something like this but maybe not as a runner - since I'm not a runner. But I'd pay just to walk it!

I'm still wondering about the flopping as you run. Could you hurt yourself?

bryrock75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those who's sac doesn't tighten up when being active could be somewhat uncomfortable. Your dick flapping back and forth shouldn't be a problem, even a bit stimulating.
You are totally right!! It was very stimulating to have my dick flapping around as I ran... I never saw any runner having issues with their sacs though.... even the lowest of the hangers were still running with no problem.. It is a great place to visit, everyone was more than pleasant and the facilities were beautiful!!

I'm still wondering about the flopping as you run. Could you hurt yourself?
Only if you fall!! LOl, seriously though... it didn't hurt... no one complained of it hurting.... really it was very stimulating as mentioned before!! I will be doing many more nude runs!! And there were about 20 who only walked, and several others (including myself) who ran/walked it... It was a very hard 5K course... very challenging!! Even the experienced cross country runners that came said it was the hardest course they have ever ran.

Reactions: hardboy_fll

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only thing that I would advise, based on my own experience, is that it can be useful to put some vaseline or bodyglide on those areas where skin may be rubbing against skin ie the thigh area, especially if you're sweaty and over longer distances, this area can get uncomfortable if the skin gets chafed.
Glad you enjoyed it!