Nude Beach/Pool/Resort/Etc & Cock Rings, Chastity Devices, Etc.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by matt121matt121, May 1, 2011.

1. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm curious if you guys have ever seen or heard about guys wearing Cock Rings, Chastity Devices (like the cb6000), or other genital adornments such as piercings, etc. to a Nude Beach/Pool/Resort/Etc.

I know this would be inappropriate if the area was used by those under 18, but what do you guys think about it for adults only locations.

Are their any legal issues one should be concerned about?

And no I'm not talking illegal nude locations, I'm talking official spots designated as nude recreation.

2. Bgptr

Bgptr Member

Since I wear a steel cockring and ball stretcher most of the time, I wear them at the beach (I only go to nude beaches) with no problem. I usually get compliments, in fact!!

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I have a PA and two pierced nipples and that is the extent of adornment that I ever wear to the beach or to a clothing optional resort.
    I don't really know how to answer your question but you have to make a judgement call whenever you are in a "Naked Place" depending on who you are sharing the space with... But I have seen people wearing every sort of body adornment in my naked travels.
    The only legal issues you ever need to consider are nudity and the law; by that I mean are you in a place that you can be naked legally and that actual sexual expression in public is illegal.

4. moccasin

moccasin Member

Albums:
    I've worn my fleshtube some at nude beaches and since no one has ever seen anything like it, I get a lot of immediate wide ranging attention. What I do is wear a towel and pick my moments.

5. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I wear a large gauge PA, apadrayva and frenum. I wear them to nude beaches and get looks but nothing negative. Gives quite a swing while walking, check out my pics

6. NM8x6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I wear cock and ball gear often at nude resorts.

7. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Only ever been to one nude beach, and that was years ago, before I started wearing cock rings. These days I pretty much wear them 24/7 and see no issue in wearing them to a nude beach if appropriate. It's just jewellery.

8. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I've worn a cock ring in a hotel pool before, everyone liked it. And I've seen plenty of piercings and rings at the beach. I don't wear my cock ring at the beach to avoid tan lines.

9. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    The whole idea of nude recreation is freedom. I've never been to a nude beach and seen it full of nuns or the right wing. If you're naked, no one cares--literally. Trying to invade or violate someone else's (sexual) privacy is a big problem, but self-expression or your own particular preferences? No way.

10. D_Longue_Shotte

D_Longue_Shotte New Member

I dont particularly think anyone cares what you wear for whatever reason you happen to wear it. I enjoy nude recreation when I can because it feels fantastic!! I dont think I would care who had what on because, for me anyway - and I think most people who truly enjoy nude recreation - am there not for sexual reasons or to ogle others but to get some sun on my junk and have a good time with other people who feel the same way. Just my point of view!

11. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    I wear my piercings to nude beaches and resorts. I have seen many people with jewerly on their parts, male and female. Most people love the view and have asked to see close ups.

12. sunstreak

sunstreak New Member

I want to get peirced, down there... but I'm, terrified of infection or something...

I have just awoken to cock rings... they make you look bigger; and YOU KNOW you're wearing one, so it sort of makes you swagger...

I want to buy one... but I'd be mortified to do so... I mean, how would that appear on my Visa bill? lol...

Umm... what's a "PA" -the google search was unproductive...

13. nudeyorker

Gold Member

A PA is a Prince Albert piercing. * See Gallery*

14. jump_start

jump_start Member

Albums:
    Does anyone else see your bill at your home other than you? Do you know how many millions of VISA transactions are posted per month, per week, per day? Chances are VERY good that unless it's a fraudulent charge, nobody's going to see, much less care, about what is charged on your particular VISA card except for you, or whomever may view your bill in your home.

Aside from that, the purchase description is usually listed as the venue name in which you made your purchase, not the specific item. Often times when purchases are being made online, the charge shows up from a completely separate company name, rather than the website name. This isn't always the case, but more often than not, it is.

15. Sirramm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a double PA and wear my jewelry whenever I'm on the beach. I usually get some odd looks that are shortly followed with "did that hurt?" and that sort of questions. The best part is when I tell them one day while in my office I got bored and decided to do them both myself! LOL

Pretty much wearing anything short of a huge boner you can 'wear' anything you'd like.

16. pasarefun

pasarefun New Member

Albums:
    I think the dick tat is what they want to see. I know, I would. Personally, I wear my pa ring all the time.

17. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I've seen several men with genital piercings and/or cock rings at nude beaches or spas and just view it as a matter of personal choice, even though I would never have one myself. Equally have seen many women with piercings.

18. NY_Nudist

NY_Nudist New Member

To follow up on Carter, I agree, just jewelry. We should do what makes us feel good.
    Go for the ring Matt

19. cpump

cpump New Member

Albums:
    I always wear a cockring or cockstrap at a nudist beach, sometimes, vacuum pump as well

20. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

how do get away with that without going to jail?