Nude beach shots

Xaver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi there!
anyone have more photos or videos?
love these videos where boys have boners at the beach.
someone please post more!

Doyouwantit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As much as I love to show off I'm not sure I could go to a nude beach. I would love it, but I know I would have full hard on the whole time.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a wannabe nudist. I want to be naked, but I don't want to be seen naked. I also don't really want to look at other nudists. Call me shallow, but as far as I can tell, most nudists aren't worth looking at nude.

I love vintage nudist pics showing active, fit, healthy people of all ages hiking, camping, playing sports, cooking out, socializing, and generally just enjoying the outdoors. Alas, I don't know how realistic those pics are, or if the photographers that took them only focused on the most attractive people they could find. It seems like in real life, most contemporary nudists are over 40 and out-of-shape, if not obese.

I want to go back in time and hang out with these people, but the sad truth is, I'm too out of shape to fit in with them.

Attachments

Xaver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can anyone post videos here? maybe from beachhunters? more pictures were nice too. thanks!

Xaver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no reactions to my request, so I try again :
can anyone post videos here? maybe from beachhunters? more pictures were nice too. thanks!

B_Blueprint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexuality isn't approved by nudists wherever and whenever. If you are always fully erected or try to cum in the crowd , (specially if there is a child) they might get angry.