Nude beach shots

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm a wannabe nudist. I want to be naked, but I don't want to be seen naked. I also don't really want to look at other nudists. Call me shallow, but as far as I can tell, most nudists aren't worth looking at nude.

I love vintage nudist pics showing active, fit, healthy people of all ages hiking, camping, playing sports, cooking out, socializing, and generally just enjoying the outdoors. Alas, I don't know how realistic those pics are, or if the photographers that took them only focused on the most attractive people they could find. It seems like in real life, most contemporary nudists are over 40 and out-of-shape, if not obese.

I want to go back in time and hang out with these people, but the sad truth is, I'm too out of shape to fit in with them.

Sounds to me like the best option for you is nudity in the privacy of your own home (presuming your living arrangements would allow for such), where you can be naked without seeing nude people or being seen naked. Given that, I don't think that would classify you as a wannabe nudist.

At any rate, many nudist publications (of the past at least) did focus on those who were more physically fit, and some didn't, because you have to realize that the aim of many of them was to promote the culture/lifestyle and to show it in the best light possible.

In truth the variations of people you'll encounter without clothing is the same as the variations you encounter with...various shapes, sizes, and personalities. There is no "doorman" who screens who can and who cannot enter a beach and remove one's clothing. So if you object to seeing anything but "physically fit" people, you're liable to be in for a disappointment.

Also, as another poster stated, the offical nudist line on public displays of overtly sexual conduct is that it is greatly disapproved of. This is obviously necessary because of the situations and implications that can arise from such behavior (especially in mixed company).

Truth is however, such conduct does occur, much to the discredit of the traditional nudist.

Xaver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks quarrel. pics are great.
if you or others have more, post them here please.

B_imjustaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me, or is funny to see a guy naked with his hair styled THAT much.

:tongue:

495b.jpg (98.2 KB, 155 views)

B_imjustaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me, or is funny to see a guy naked with his hair styled THAT much.

:tongue:

495b.jpg (98.2 KB, 155 views)

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quarrel, those are great nostalgic beach photos. I must be one of the only guys under 50 who loves to see hair on a woman's pussy.

I'm with you 100% there. Give me a 70s or 80s Playboy over today's every time. Shaved is good in person when you're spending time down there but purely for photos I like to see hair.

2 More