Nude Beach-Yugoslavia-Koversada

rames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In 1987, my wife and I spent a month exploring Europe. The last week we spent in Yugoslavia at a nudist resort called Koversada. It is HUGE with 10–12,000 naked souls on the beach at any given time in the summer. They have tenting, RV camping, rooms and cottages. We had reserved a cottage with half board (very reasonable in price).

I've written before that when at Florida nudist resorts, I can maintain a semi-erect cock for hours. I just have to be careful not to get too erect as my cock will stick out and up about eight and a quarter inches and five and 5/8 inches around. As long as it just hangs down six and a half to seven inches, no one feels threatened or intiminated by it. I do get some long stares and comments, but that is ok with me.

I usually have to have sex or jack-off after these marathon sessions. We got used to going to the same spot on the beach (actually limestone pieces cemented together to somewhat conform to the human body).

The women on the beach were beautiful, many Scandanavian and German.
They were often sunning with their legs spread and after seeing some grandmother types taking pictures; I got brave enuf to capture some of the beauties on 35mm slides.

Very seldom did we hear English spoken until one day, my wife was asked by an older Italian woman if we were Americans. She was on vacation with her two lovely daughters (about 22 and 30 years). They were very pleasant and we spent a lot of time with them the rest of the week. The beach is so full of beautiful German, Scandanavian, Italian, French amd Swiss women that it is no work at all keeping the big guy firmed up. On the third or forth day of this routine, we were at the beach and my wife had forgotten something back at the cabin (some distance away). The 22-year-old Italian girl volunteered to give me a ride back to the cabin, so I readily agreed having no idea what was to happen!

When we got to the cabin, I asked the girl if she would like to see the cabin and she said, yes, right away. We barely got in the cabin when she asked if she could touch my firm cock and asked if I minded. I said no I didn't mind, but still didn't know what for sure she had in mind.

In less than a minute, my cock was rock hard and she continued to slowly stroke me with one hand and played gently with my balls with her other. She claimed that she had never seen a cock as big and had been thinking about stroking and sucking it since we first met. She was also surprised that it could get even bigger.

I played with her firm tits and played with her pussy until I couldn't hold back any longer. I shot one of the biggest loads that I have ever experienced; six or seven hard sprays on her tits and tummy. She touched the tip of my huge head and it actually hurt as it was still throbbing and extremely sensitive. I asked if she wanted any help getting off, but she said that we had better clean up and get back to the rest of our group.

For the rest of the week whenever we were close to each other, she would spread her beautiful legs just a little to give me a better view of her hairy but very pretty pussy. :smile:

Needless to say, I didn't have any trouble staying semi-hard for the rest of the week. She made my week there, one that I will never forget!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been reading your posts with much interest..... but still think you're living in a fantasy world, sorry.

Shagging your sister-in-law, wanking blokes off on the beach, shagging some bird in your cabin.... all very poor erotic fictionesque. I'm not buying it, but all credit to you for your fertile imagination.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a Florida nudist and would be interested in knowing what resorts u have gone to and how u liked them

rames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I HAVE BEEN TO PARADISE LAKES 3-4 TIMES (REMEMBER WHEN THERE WAS ONLY THE OLD SIDE?) IT WAS OK, WE USUALLY ONLY STAYED A FEW DAYS.
I HAVE BEEN TO CRYRUS (SP) COVE TWICE, AGAIN IT WAS NOT FOR 1-2 WEEKS, BUT AFTER CONVENTIONS AT DISNEY WORLD AND IT WAS A NICE BREAK FROM THAT SCENE!! IT WAS MORE FAMILY ORIENTATED WITH FEWER SWINGING SINGLES!!
WE ALSO TRIED PLAYALINDA NUDE BEACH, BUT HAVE PREFERRED OTHER NUDE BEACHES IN EUROPE AND HAWAII!!

rames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
DENICE-- YOU ARE AN ASS!!
IF YOU DON`T LIKE OR BELIEVE MY POSTS--THEN DON`T READ THEM!!
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE WHICH ARE REAL AND WHICH ARE SOMEONES FANTASY!!
MINE ARE ALL REAL AND IF YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCES ARE LIMITED TO YOUR VERY SHELTERED LIFE IN THE UK THEN SO BE IT!!

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I HAVE BEEN TO PARADISE LAKES 3-4 TIMES (REMEMBER WHEN THERE WAS ONLY THE OLD SIDE?) IT WAS OK, WE USUALLY ONLY STAYED A FEW DAYS.
I HAVE BEEN TO CRYRUS (SP) COVE TWICE, AGAIN IT WAS NOT FOR 1-2 WEEKS, BUT AFTER CONVENTIONS AT DISNEY WORLD AND IT WAS A NICE BREAK FROM THAT SCENE!! IT WAS MORE FAMILY ORIENTATED WITH FEWER SWINGING SINGLES!!
WE ALSO TRIED PLAYALINDA NUDE BEACH, BUT HAVE PREFERRED OTHER NUDE BEACHES IN EUROPE AND HAWAII!!
OK- I have ben to Paradise Lakes many times and Lake como also which is next door- Cypress Cove in Kissimmee is great too- and I have been several times to Playalinda-never have been to a totally nude beach in Europe, only a beach in southern Spain (Fuengirola)which allowed topless bathing-A poster on this site also has mentioned cap D"adge in southern France- which he sayss is awesome- dont know if u have been there or not

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
MINE ARE ALL REAL AND IF YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCES ARE LIMITED TO YOUR VERY SHELTERED LIFE IN THE UK THEN SO BE IT!!

There is really no reason to be rude, rames. On the internet, a person is entitled to read and say what they wish. She is allowed to voice her opinion. Just as you are allowed to create these threads.

rames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
CARLTON10- CAPE ADGE IS THE WORLD`S LARGEST AND I HAVE NOT BEEN THERE, BUT IT IS ON MY LIST OF BEACHES TO CHECK OUT!!
PS- I WAS GOING TO POST A STORY ABOUT PARADISE LAKES BUT AM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS AFTER ALL THIS FLAK!!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Blah blah blah

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So tell us all Rames why are you so sexually depraved?
This is what your next story should be:

""Several years ago while skipping around on some nude beach which I located on the internet I saw a couple of elderly folk laying over in the brush and became quite readily concerned. My wife of many years was not with me she had gone back to our cabana since she was tired and it was several hours to go until the Sauna and hot tub action was to take place.

There was I and I was naked with my long thick penis as always semi-hard begining to arch over from its incredible weight. As I approached I heard the man gasping and rememebering my non existant CPR training I hurled my hunky body down on him and massaged his gums with my tongue. Soon his wife was joining in and sucking us both off at the same bloody time which had never happened to me before except when I was at that nude beach in Vancouver and a froup of Royal Canadian Mounties and I myself got it on....

After a time my decrepit twig became fully hard and almost immediately began to spasm and I shot copious amounts of thick cream hitting the old man on his flabby stomach, He ran his hand over it and gobbled it up as his wife sank to her knees in front of me and made my always semi-hard penis hard again and soon I released a bigger amount of cum than ever before and sent it into her greedy throat. I heard her gag there was so much and then I looked at her husband again and realized I had neglected him and gave him a complimentary hand job...."

So get cracking Rames, start your next thread

rames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ONSLOW--ARE YOU REALLY A PROFESSIONAL WRITER IN DRAG??
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
MY NEW THREAD IS ALREADY POSTED--I KNEW YOU GUYS COULDN`T WAIT!!

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seems to me that Rames posted his experience in the correct thread.
"real life experiences"...see above.
If you doubt it, perhaps post your opinion under the "rants" thread?
seems to me that's what it's there for.
Everyone has varying experiences in life, if we all had the same experiences it would get boring rather quickly.
Carry on Rames, appreciate your posts!

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Folks, believe what your want to believe -- and feel free to express your disagreement if you want.

But lay off the personal attacks; "ass", "decrepit twig", "writer in drag", etc. -- really, are any of these called for?

Flagstaff

Just Browsing
Media
Onslow...that was hilarious. Not that I really want to get in the middle of this, but as satire, that was worth a few good chuckles. "Decrepit twig..." You even got the mod's to quote it. Bravo.

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm with the kinky bastards!

It seems that internet forums are forever chock full with "guardians of truth" to tell us what really did or didn't happen to us.

It has come to the point where i wouldn't even discuss my wildest, kinkiest experiences on here. In a forum of sexual fancy i have to button my lips (or stay my quill!) lest an army of doubters point out that this or that aspect of the tale was unlikely, or didn't make sense. In fact, plenty of things happen to me that make NO sense. People will say stuf like "Why did he/you do that?" and usually, I have no idea. Real life is much stranger than fiction.

On this theme, i wrote in a thread a while back about George W. Bush! I said something like "Yup, he's sexy and hung - and I have seen the pics to prove it!".

Well, that WAS bullshit. It was just stupid disposable humour. I just write it cos I felt like it. I am left wing, and GWB wouldn't be sexy to me no matter how big his dick was - mass murderers just don't do it for me - and I have not seen any photos. Well, would you beleive it - I got howled down by a bunch of "truth" merchants. Apparently i was an idiot, a liar, a lurker - and supposedly I was the same person as some other pseudonym on the thread.

Where do people get off doing this?! How about a little respect. As for Rame's kinky shit - its nothing special. Its quite tame really. I have done far kinkier and i can witness it 4 nights a week in different nightclubs - even in this sleepy provincial city i call home. Go for it Rames. :biggrin1: