Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
More Bros.....

I love that the new format displays thumbnails...makes it much easier to go back and find your favorites. #211 is one of mine.
http://www.lpsg.com/attachments/bros-being-bros-211-jpg.378726/
It reminds me of several good memories of hanging out with friends at the nude beach. This position pretty much ensures that your dicks are always in each other's sight, whether you're looking out or at each other as you chat. I find it a great pleasure to be able to just enjoy the sight of my buddy's cock and also enjoy having my cock in his continual view. I also like this pic because these guys are about the same size as me. I like to see other small guys who are comfortable enough with themselves to show their goods.

Reactions: Peter4572 and Tibia

ripdude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a great thread! I love the idea of guys being comfortable enough with themselves and each other to just hang out naked. No shame, no judgement, just manly pride and male bonding. Unfortunately, this is something I personally have rarely, if ever, gotten to experience. For those of you who have had this experience, did anyone in your group (or yourself) ever pop an unintentional boner? Was he embarrassed? Proud? Did others give him a hard (no pun intended) time? Was it just ignored? Was it contagious and others started getting hard too—either spontaneously or on purpose? If I was in a group situation, I think I'd be worrying about getting wood. Is that just to be expected when a bunch of guys are hanging out naked together? Is it no big deal? I'd like to hear about other guys' experiences and/or attitudes regarding this.

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a great thread! I love the idea of guys being comfortable enough with themselves and each other to just hang out naked. No shame, no judgement, just manly pride and male bonding. Unfortunately, this is something I personally have rarely, if ever, gotten to experience. For those of you who have had this experience, did anyone in your group (or yourself) ever pop an unintentional boner? Was he embarrassed? Proud? Did others give him a hard (no pun intended) time? Was it just ignored? Was it contagious and others started getting hard too—either spontaneously or on purpose? If I was in a group situation, I think I'd be worrying about getting wood. Is that just to be expected when a bunch of guys are hanging out naked together? Is it no big deal? I'd like to hear about other guys' experiences and/or attitudes regarding this.

It happens, maybe not to the point it should be called common place, but it is not exactly a rarity either. The reaction is purely based on the others around and the way you handle it.

My potentially most embarrassing was in the showers after an all day tournament. I felt it happening, not real sure what triggered it. Not specifically sexual conversation going on or anything. It was at a very high point in my life both athletically and sexually. My life seemd to be revolving around my dick and testosterone. I was winning almost every match, getting laid regularly but this moment in the showers I knew it was getting hard and no way I could will it down.
I rapidly decided to go all out and face it head on. I said something like, its been a long day and my little man is coming out like it or not and just grabbed it and started jerking off. I was at a place I could turn toward the corner and did. In a bit a realized about half the guys who were originally in the showers had left but 4 of them had grabbed their dicks and were enjoying themselves as well. at that point I saw no need to really hide. 3 of the 4 guys were teammates, but the other was just a guy from another team. he really got into it and had a big smile on his face the whole time. Its not like we stood there jerkin off and staring at each other, it just happened that 5 of us did the same thing in the same steamy room in close proximity.

Hanging out naked and hangin out in a locker room naked are not the same mentally, different kind of vibe.

One team I was on there were 2 guys who never showered without a hard on. They would quickly change without it, but always got their boners flying high before showering. like they never wanting anyone to get an extended look at them soft. That triggered some copycat hardons over the course of the year. It hard to see a guy hard and not start wondering what got him that way, which caused you to get that way as well.