Nude Personal Training

mask13000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Borough of Queens (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm something of an exhibitionist (obvs) and a nudist. I've been looking for a trainer who can be naked but I can't seem to find anyone who's willing to do it. Am I the only one who this seems appealing to? Has anyone ever had or been a nude trainer? In a city full of fit men (i'm in nyc), i never thought this would be so difficult...

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well.... Looking at your pics, it seems that you have quit the body on you and wouldn't appear to need a personal trainer other that to fulfill a fantisey that you have of having a fit, nude trainer coaching you. Theres nothing wrong with that of course ;-)

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
would it be strictly for training purposes? or possibly lead to 'other activities'? I'm wondering if professional trainers might find this a "conflict of interest"....:tongue:

That's what people used to think of naked yoga but if you ever been to a class it's all about yoga no "conflict of interest" Being nude does not = sex. That's a what the right wing religious zealous would like you to think.

Hope you find that trainer. You just need to find a trainer who also like to be nude.

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
Perhaps you could become a trainer and tap a niche market (no pun intended, well maybe a little bit). Either way it sounds like a great idea. Good Luck.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Find a professional that you think you might want to work with, and be very up front and matter of fact, Tell him you are a nudist, and then offer to increase their hourly rate if he agrees to work out naked. Put the ball in his court right away, matter of fact, just like if you had any other specific requirements for someone you are hiring for contract work.

Tell them that there might be a little bit more of a homoerotic slant, but that there will be a clear limit to where you draw the line, and if you cross the line you will stop the training sessions all together. That way he can decide up front if he wants to "expand his horizons" and he won't be preoccupied with worrying that one of you will error in what your little heads might do when straining on the workout bench.

You may want to hit up a local nudist resort/colony & see if they have a nudist PT you can work with at the resort or network at the resort to find a nudist PT.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As a coach and trainer, I think it would be tough as there are codes of ethics involved with certification and this would be pretty close to a borderline breech of those ethics. One of the fatal errors trainers make is becoming sexually or romantically involved with their clients which is a big no-no and could result in losing your training certification.

That being said, I would love it. Before I got my certifications, I used to work out in a studio where the guys would be shirtless most of the time. It was VERY homo-erotic but not sexual in the least! I did see one of the guys online once and because we had seen each other just in skimpy shorts it was pretty easy for us to hook up, but it didn't happen at the fitness studio.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I found a nudist yogo class here in Atlanta and I'm going for my first session in two weeks. No idea what it'll be like and needless to say I'm nervous. Not about being naked but body image... I'm about 5 or so pounds over weight. I guess there will be others in the same boat though so I'm going for it.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
5 pounds overweight? Unless you're like... 5% body fat no one is going to see 5 pounds. Where in Atlanta did you find something like nude yoga?? Furthermore, in my experience, I've seen far more nudists/naturalists who are on the soft side of things than exceptionally fit/toned :)

strongman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Instead of a personal trainer, I'd suggest looking for a work out buddy who like yourself prefers to be nude. You might find there are a few men like this and you could workout together. form a club ? See what I'm going for.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
My girl and I teach a nude yoga and bodyworks class at a private couples only resort in California and I would say its about 25% good looking people and the rest not so good looking. But they are all nice and every now an then there is a hot couple for us to play with.

crmonkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would love to do nude training, I really need to get into shape and that might motivate me

DrCalvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
5 pounds overweight? Unless you're like... 5% body fat no one is going to see 5 pounds. Where in Atlanta did you find something like nude yoga?? Furthermore, in my experience, I've seen far more nudists/naturalists who are on the soft side of things than exceptionally fit/toned :)
this. im at least 60 lbs overweight, and i would probably still go