Nude Reality TV Stars

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Then there was also the nude circulating on the net of Danny Roberts from "The Real World: New Orleans". He's sitting on a bed with a straight-up boner in his hand. I'm a little sketchy on the source of this one - anyone who knows more, please feel free to fill in the blanks.

Here's Danny Roberts and his cock

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i went to mikes myspace page and the swimming vid shows he is hung huge, i bet every guy in there was looking, evel dick keeps refuring to the miget in mikes pants ! he's horse hung!

BoxersMan

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They were actually doing the "strongest man" competition and all the guys put avocados and zucchini down their shorts.

Capedcow... I doubt really has anything if he won't show them. Mike was really quiet and private in the Big Brother house so I don't think he'd send anything over the internet.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The man from Survivor I gotta see is James. He seems to be showing a lot of stuff in his wet shorts, but they pixel it out. I want to know what he's got and then I want to know how I can get some of that!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish that Matt from BB9 had had some nude shots. He was a Southie douche and he totally turned me on.

Also, I wish there were more clear pics of Howie naked. I always thought he'd be a fucking stud.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi There All...

Have been following BB USA on the JokersUpdates site/and appears James, is ready to get the BOOt outa there this week
It appears that he is intimating he is going to really fire up the house and the House Geusts, and i understand he may well be looking at flopping his 9+ around for much of the remaining days..indeed already started to i reckon
Below is a few of the things he has said TODAY..>
So i wanted to mention they are still offering a FREE TRIAL for the Live Feeds of these activities (I cant get them as i am on Dial Up NZ here)
So maybe some of the LPSG Members want to take up the offer/ check into
jokersupdates.com (Hope i aint breaking the LPSG rules???)

Cheers
enz

Sun 5:14 PM BBT James is in the Shower. Now drying off... - veedsboo
He comes out, James is not doing a good job of hiding himself.

Sun 11:01 AM BBT james says if he goes (adult) - allen
He is happy, he secured 10k for nothing, sitting around got ucked, jerked and fed. He would like to do a tv show that follows him around on his bike. flames...

Sun 1:00 PM BBT James says he's been slacking & he needs to amp up the nudity. NT -

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, Mickactual!

Thanks for the photo of Danny from New Orleans Real World. That was the second season of Real World I'd ever watched, I was pretty young and having some feelings that I knew were not going to be popular with my friends and family.
Watching Danny was like a ray of hope as he was just a dude who happen to like other dudes and didn't come off as being so flamboyant. I was/am the same way he is and he kind of became a hero for me. It's ashame that he doesn't take part on any of the Road Rules/ Real World challenges, as I'm sure he is a very private person. I only saw him in a challenge one time shortly after New Orleans ended and he didn't last very long if I recall.
I hope is doing well and he and his hot military b/f are still together.

Here's the pic. It's never been outed as a Photoshopping, and certainly looks real. I'd just like to know the source (IE: are there any alternate shots out there?)

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a video of Matt getting a blowjob from Natalie

Where's this video of Natalie's knobjob of Matty? I couldn't find it on xtube, if it's there.

I did see Natalie shaving Matt on YouTube:
YouTube - Natalie shaves Matt

And Jen and Ryan getting busy:

YouTube - BB9: Parker discovers Jen/Ryan having sex in the bathroom
YouTube - BB9 Jen & Ryan at it again
YouTube - Big Brother 9 USA: Ryan & Jen Having Sex (with subtitles)

And Amanda and Alex:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=L9vzsy04FaQ

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
Where's this video of Natalie's knobjob of Matty? I couldn't find it on xtube, if it's there.

I did see Natalie shaving Matt on YouTube:
YouTube - Natalie shaves Matt

And Jen and Ryan getting busy:

YouTube - BB9: Parker discovers Jen/Ryan having sex in the bathroom
YouTube - BB9 Jen & Ryan at it again
YouTube - Big Brother 9 USA: Ryan & Jen Having Sex (with subtitles)

And Amanda and Alex:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=L9vzsy04FaQ

you arent missing much its just natalie under the covers in the dark bobbin up n down for a few mins...not even worth the effort in trying to hunt it down 2 view really