nude steam room demogaphics

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here in Arizona, it is against health code to go to a public sauna totally nude. Most require that you wrap yourself in a towel, and for the ones that share common areas by the pool, require shorts.. There are some resorts and clothing optional resorts that allow nudity in their saunas, but very uncommon in public gyms here.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Here in Arizona, it is against health code to go to a public sauna totally nude. Most require that you wrap yourself in a towel, and for the ones that share common areas by the pool, require shorts.. There are some resorts and clothing optional resorts that allow nudity in their saunas, but very uncommon in public gyms here.

This sounds like an excuse for the state to require everyone to cover-up so as to protect the sensibilities of the more fragile among the populace.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
48, midwest, locker room, steam, sauna, hot tube, and jacuzzi.
The Gym management folks have talked to me about walking through the locker room nude. I was told it was rude to be so bold and it makes other uncomfortable.

This is completely fucked up. Completely. If you can't walk thru the locker room nude, what's the fuckin point?
How, pray tell, did the management phrase their objection? I'll bet they felt awkward. What kind of Puritanical place frowns on MEN walking nude in a locker room??

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Oh yeah. 50, Northeast. TOTALLY nude in sauna and steam, I make a point of letting my balls hang. that's why I 've had so many jack off experiences over the years in gyms. Occasionally, I wear just my jockstrap in the steam room. Hot.

strongman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I once belonged to a large health club with separate all-male "wet areas" which included stall showers but also steam room and dry sauna plus a party-sized jacuzzi. The jacuzzi was not adjacent to the other facilities. Most men wore towels to reach it and then dropped them to enter the tub.

It was there that I saw a man emerge and due to the hot water I'd guess, his scrotum was hanging perhaps 6 or 7 inches down. His cock about 4 inches down. When he began to dry himself and turned his back to me, his low hanging balls reminded me of the hang on a barn animal. They just swung back and forth. It was quite a show.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of the places I had membership at almost everyone in the evening to close used the sauna, steam naked sitting on a towel Now the one I go to is maybe 50/50 on average 50 naked on towels sometimes there are others that go with me that are younger in the late teens and near 30 usually naked and sitting on towel