nude wrestling

boegeel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wrestling is one of my favorite sports event.. i'll say that wrestling is best to be done in the nude. regardless the eroticism, wrestling in the nude is the most natural human being sport activity. i've heard about several nude wrestling events, but mostly it turned out sexual wrestling.. i'm wondering is there any non-sexual nude wrestling competition/events? do any of you guys have the picture of video of it?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'd do this with a girl but honestly I'd want the sex involved lol
but this is a huge fantacy of mine actually

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wrestling nude is the only way to go; oiled up is even more fun. Part of the challenge is trying not to cum 1st; the guy who cums 1st loses and has to jack off the other guy. As someone who is very responsive to body contact, a nude wrestling match gives the most intense orgasm I've ever felt.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Wrestling with a girl? What would be the point other than the sex???

I'm sorry it's more of a fetish really, in that I can't exactly explain why I like it
I guess maybe close contact with a chick? well a hug dosn't really make me want sex so I guess that's not it
I don't really know

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never had the opportunity to wrestle naked with another guy but I have thought about it and would love to do it. There were two great scenes in the movie Women in Love (about 1972) with the guys wrestling naked. One was in front of the fireplace and the other in the snow, if I remember correctly.

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wrestling nude is the only way to go; oiled up is even more fun. Part of the challenge is trying not to cum 1st; the guy who cums 1st loses and has to jack off the other guy. As someone who is very responsive to body contact, a nude wrestling match gives the most intense orgasm I've ever felt.

I'm going to have to try!

Justmytwocents

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have wrestled nude many times with ladies with it usually ending up with me getting a hand release, sometimes more. An awesome experience. I have also had MMF experiences wrestling the guy nude with the lady watching, then when I lose she fools around with him while I have to watch. Also awesome.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Fun to wrestle nude with a guy but as fratpack says, it always ends in sex... these days anyway. I recall wrestling nude with other boys when I was in locker-rooms at school, we got hard but that was about all then.