Nude yard work

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Impressive grounds keeper shots here. You can certainly be very proud of your grass and your lovely looking pleasure pipe.

D

deleted213967

Anyone else love doing their yard work nude?

You mowed your own man bush too! Is that winterizing?

My trees are not dense enough yet to insulate me from public opprobrium. So I usually get naked after yard work, when I shed all those dirt-covered clothes by the door step and hit the shower.

Does yard work make you horny too?

It does me every time...but I still don't know why.

D

deleted213967

Do all men shave their pubes now?

No they don't. But ever since I joined LPSG, I have been more interested in how guys groom and it is true that I hardly ever see a big bush on guys in their 20s-30s at the gyms where I go.

Many guys trim to keep it under control.

The OP must have mowed himself by accident. :biggrin1:

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The term should be working naked. How much of this there is around the home in N.Z. is unknown. Nobody is working naked gardening commercially in any N.Z. city. In rural areas it is a little bit different. Within the WWOOF movement there is some tolerance for nudity, not in every case, mind you. WWOOF affiliates which, in turn, came out of the "back to the land" allow nude work, such as the Wilderland Trust. In the1970s working nude was very common in these communal arrangements and was used for publicity purposes within the "underground and alternative press". There are some farms today which allow nude work, outside WWOOF, but advertise this through word of mouth. Maori males commonly worked naked gardening and with other tasks such as hauling logs out of the forest, in pre-colonial times. Howard.