nudity during physical exam

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dave2006, Mar 2, 2008.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

have you ever had to do a physical exam completely in the nude?
    I had to go to the doctor for a medical follow up. My current doctor was unavailable so they schedule me with another doctor there. They also scheduled me for a complete physical as it had been years since I had one. The nurse told me to take everything off and put on the gown. When the doctor came in he did the follow up and then had me take off the gown at the start of the physical leaving me completely exposed from start to finish. There was nothing odd about his behavior I just never had a physical where I was naked the entire time. Has anyone else had this experience?

2. .A1guy

.A1guy Member

Albums:
    No, not yet!! Great idea though... perhaps I should request one :biggrin1:

3. animal20

animal20 New Member

Yes in high school i had a physical exam. The nurse told me to take my clothes of and when the doctor came he checked my body and then said to take of my boxers to check my penis. I was completely nude.

4. saintedelephant

saintedelephant New Member

I have for years had the same doc. When I go for phisical I am asked to strip down to shorts, and then when he needs to check the nether regions, he pulls them down

5. D_Tintagel_Demondong

All of my doctors have done the same thing: they tell me to get undressed down to my underwear and then sit on the 'table'. After doing some quick tests (eyes, ears, throat, etc.) they then tell me to stand. They pull down the front of my underwear, feel my balls, then pull my underwear back up. None have told me to turn my head and cough or felt my penis, though. Should they?

I had a doctor who spent about two minutes feeling my balls. I never went back to him.

6. cowboyfireman

cowboyfireman New Member

What's the big deal? We're born naked and we die naked...well, at least we do if we do it right....

7. nicedaddy36

nicedaddy36 Member

Albums:
    Back when I was in junior high, I played football for a small school in rural Alabama. Our coach had the local doctor (the only one) come to the field house one day right after practice started. We had a short practice and then the coach told us to shower and line up outside his office. Some guys put on their briefs or jockstraps, a few more wrapped towels around their waist, but some stood in line nude. We were called into the coaches office 5 at a time for a quick physical exam. The assistant coach was outside the coach's office and when 5 boys went in, he had the next 5 take off their briefs or get rid of their towel. It seemed like an hour passed, but probably only about 15 minutes of us standing their totally nude, and then we went in for a physical exam.

All the older boys told us to "watch out for the doctor's finger" but it was just a regular physical, no rectal. They just told all of the 6th graders that to scare us - and it worked!!! But there were still a few partial hardons and even a few full boners as we were standing in line.

Ahh, good times.

8. B_PATRICKMCC55

B_PATRICKMCC55 New Member

Ive given 1000's of physicals over the years. When I have a patent in my office, its always with the gown and underwear on. As the phsical progresses, the gown comes off, and then I ask the patient to lower his underwear for the hernia, prostate, and testicular cancer check.
    When I do sports physicals at the high schools, most of the time the students are in their underwear, and come one at a time into the coaches office. Once there, we do the cursory checks, then a quick drop of the underwear, and they are done. I have had coaches that have the boys line up nude, but that is very rare.

9. nydodgersfan

nydodgersfan New Member

Just posted something on this topic under physical exam attire

10. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Way back when in the dark ages - Military physicals were given with all the candidates in the nude for about six hours. We stood around in the exam station waiting to be checked over from head to toes.

This was in the 60s.

No problems.

11. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I have had physicals with that gown or with just dropping the pants when you had to get the finger or turn your head and cough :)

12. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I used to have an DOT exam every 2 years nude with a female practioner. and she was no beauty. later found out she is a lesbian, nonetheless a good practioner. the first time she did the hernia test on me(turn head, cough), she squeezed my balls kinda of hard. I have big balls, and I'm not sure if she had them all in her little hand. but anyway, as the years went by she even learned to warm her hand up. one fellow employee(older) asked for the male doctor, said the only woman who had seen him nude was his wife. I told him I bet his mom did to. He asked me how I felt about being naked in front of another woman, and I told him I had slept with a lot of women, skinnydipped and swam in pools and gravel pits with lots of men & women, some women were just friends, and some were my lovers. no big deal.

13. F_Man

Gold Member

Albums:
    I could think of worse ways to spend 6 hours! :wink:

14. Rad

Rad New Member

I wish I could find a doctor that really does a physical for health reasons. My does it from across the room with me fully dresses.

15. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I have to, Going on a school medical examination. When I was with the doctor, the pulled my underwear down and checked everything. My balls were measured with a kind of necklace with different sizes of balls. I was the onlyone in my class who was measured with a necklace! Bizar!

16. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    i did before i went for National Service, went into the doc's room and he told me to strip and he was looking at me like i was a zoo exhibit, felt pretty weird back then.

17. zumzum

zumzum New Member

The idea of having the compulsory military service check up scared me for all my teens.

a big locker room with I don't know... 30, 40, 50 naked young fit guys who have to be visited (included the cock btw) it's one of the most erotic thing I can imagine

thankfully we were allowed to keep our pants on, although the visit took place in the morning (peak of testosterone in male body, and I was 17yo!) and thankfully I managed to control my excitation, besides the boner I would have oozed precum all the time everywhere like I peed in my pants otherwise.

by chance the only guy who was always hard (and it has to have a very tiny cock) was the gay basher

18. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

I enlisted in an Air Force Observation Squadron in the early forties. We had regular group physicals during which we stood in line nude and went past the Doc (seated), got our balls felt, turned our heads and coughed and were free to dress and leave. I almost always popped a boner during these sessions because the other dummies were always pointing or making cracks about my "other leg". Sometimes the doctor had to work around it (without comment) but most times it would relax by the time I got to the front of the line.

Gramps

19. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

My last complete physical exam was about five years ago.

It included the rubber glove prostate exam as well as checking my nuts for testicular cancer.

At the beginning I was asked to undress down to my underwear. I kept my underwear on during most of the exam.

The doctor was quick and efficient with the prostate check.

But he spent his time when checking for testicular cancer. Then he continued fondling my nuts to teach me how to do a self-exam for testicular cancer while informing me about the risks of testicular cancer. It felt like this went on for at least five minutes, although I'm sure it was much shorter than that. After I started to bone up a bit, I think he figured out that the exam had gone on long enough and allowed me to put my underwear back on.

20. D_Keziah Binbanger

D_Keziah Binbanger New Member

Nudity during a physical isn't a problem, what I wonder is if it is normal to get a hard on during it? I never had to be nude and I would like to know if any of you had a boner during the exam and if the physician said anything about it.