nudity during physical exam

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know for a fact that Doctors are trained to expect a "Boner."

I have taught the cough and squeeze exam, as well as the testicle exam at a Medical School as a Training Assistant.

The comment we inform the student Doctors to say is:

"I see that everything is working correctly" or words to that effect.

In summary, a Boner is normal and can be expected, especially is you are in good health.

In fact I got a semi as I was teaching the course, with a gown, but no briefs and each of the students practiced one me.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
whether a physical or a gym shower after p.e. with 15 others for me is no problem. if a doctor has me nude then fine, if it's about doing a physical more thoroughly i gladly lose the cloth. if it's because he secretly wants to see me nude then what i don't know won't hurt me, look all you want doc! i have no great physique, am thin, have an average dick but to walk across midcourt at a laker's game nude wouldn't bother me at all. i love to be nude, if people like or want to see me nude i like to let them see.

Dolcetto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had an awesome Dr in San Antonio, he was hisp and cute in an “I wear a white coat” kinda way.

His bed side manner was always calm and he kinda whispered everything.
He always offered different approaches and even made referrals and wrote scripts I’m sure were questionable.

I was never fully naked, durring an exam, but I can remember his stethoscope was always warm and he would almost caress my face when he gave me an exam.

We never got to the point where he felt my sac, at least not for professional reasons.

Reactions: GonzorSG

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a gay doc, and he's never done anything that would be out of line. He's all business, and I appreciate that because I just want to get in and out of there. Having medical appointments is not my cup of tea.

Now there was another doc I had years ago that stuck his finger up my ass, then said "Your secretions are normal. Do you like to get sucked?" He was married and like a young dumb ass, I agreed to let him suck me.
DP

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just had a colonscopy and when I went for the prescreening, the nurse practitioner had to exam my rectum, so I was naked under the gown, of course. Her finger in my ass made my soldier begin to come to attention, though she couldn't tell.

She told me to sit up on the edge of the table while she explained the upcoming procedure. I sat on the corner of the exam table,with my legs spread apart and the gown hiked up over my knees. She sat across from me in a chair that was lower than the exam table, which gave her an eye level view of anything above my knees.

My soldier wasn't at attention, but he was engorged and as she was talking to me I could see her eyes glance between my legs every now and then. I could feel the head of my cock resting on the exam table and I could feel it pulse every know and then when I saw her look between my knees.

She was very profesional and never flinched and never missed a word about my upcoming procedure. If I had counted, she must have looked at least 12 times within the 2 minutes we were talking.

Nothing too erotic...But nice just as well. It's not often I get to show my cock to someone other than my wife...

Last edited:
Reactions: charlie59horse

d216

1st Like
Media
I am male any and i always insist on a female doctor. If I am going to get naked and be fondled, its going to be a female doing it.
I have been going twice a year too the same female doctor for nearly 10 years. The first time I went the nurse took me into the exam room, told me to strip completelty and put on a gown and then left the room. I do not like gowns so I just got naked and sat on the end of the table. In a few minutes my doctor came in, an atractive lady about 30.
She said, Oh, didnt the nurse give you a gown? I replied yes, but I do not like them. You are my doctor I dont need to hide from you, unless nudity makes you uncomfortable. She said "you know, that is really refreshing. you can't believe how those gowns get in the way of me doing my job.I wish all my patients had your attitude."
I have been spending an hour naked with her every 6 months for years now. We do the exam and then sit and chat about the weather, places we have visited, what ever. I like being naked and she likes me to be naked.

Reactions: LiFurryGuy

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a gay doc, and he's never done anything that would be out of line. He's all business, and I appreciate that because I just want to get in and out of there. Having medical appointments is not my cup of tea.

Now there was another doc I had years ago that stuck his finger up my ass, then said "Your secretions are normal. Do you like to get sucked?" He was married and like a young dumb ass, I agreed to let him suck me.
DP

Why? Did he still send you a big bill? :biggrin1:

Reactions: LiFurryGuy

Jumbo151

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It should be pre-requisite for any physical exam, for both men and women. My current Dr makes it mandatory. I questioned it on my first visit, and she told me that she looks for clues to spot problems before they are a problem. By being nude, she can check the entire body ie: skin/colorations/nails/odor etc., all those and more help in insuring there ARE no problems and if there are, she catch's them in an early stage.

We're all adults, we all know what each of us has. Should be no need to hide anything. And yes, she does check the penis/testicles and prostate.

Making bare mandatory is the mark of a good physician. And mine is the best i've ever had. And her being a woman had no bearing on my starting with her. I was told she was an excellent Dr and she is.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
With my previous doctor I had to strip to my underwear and put on a gown. When it came time to check for a hernia I would stand up and push my briefs down. I guess I never took them down far enough because he always took them a little further. When he was done checking for a hernia he woud tell me to turn around, feet shoulder width apart, bend forward and the waist, and reach back to pull my buttocks apart to that he could check my prostate. Would have liked to have seen a picture of that. LOL - bent over spreading my ass while the doctor fingered me.

Reactions: charlie59horse

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had issues with my dick so had had to drop my trousers a few times but never get naked. In fact I was surprised how for how short a time I had to drop the trousers, we'd discuss the problem, the doctor would take a quick look and then, with trousers on, discuss the treatment. On a couple of occasions I just got it out as it was easier to discuss things with my cock there and not hidden away - even if you are shy about having your dick examined once its done, its done whether for 2 minutes or 10.

After a while I was referred to a dermatolgist, a junior doctor examined my then said she would go for the consultant and he liked the patients totally naked. This was the one doctor i had who I found unpleasant and it was strange lying there naked, hand covering my bits, talking to the consultant, the other one in the background, he actually told me in the end to take my hands off to let him look !

I had several consultations thereafter- in the end I was circumcised - I have no idea whether he expected nudity on every visit or not, though as a dermatologist he may well have - but when told to go to the couch I got naked every time. It seemed easier to make the choice to be naked than to wait to be told - and in any case when it is your dick that is being examined, you are almost there anyway !

Reactions: GonzorSG

gigantichunter

Just Browsing
Media
The average man has the same size testicles as the next man.
The necklace you are refering to has beads with different size testicles to show how far along a male is in puberty.