nudity during physical exam

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Several years ago I went for a physical in Atlanta after relocating for work and the rollout of our new benefits package that required the physical, etc. Anyway, I found a great doc and scheduled the appt. Went through the whole appt w/out issue and then after 1/2 hour, the doc said that he needed to "check me out" more thoroughly. So, I dropped trou and he checked for the testicular cancer and then asked me about the prostate exam (did I want it?) and the ED function, etc. When I said, "well, okay" and he then finally took a look at my nether regions. The PA was a surprise to him, the fondling of my balls was a surprise to me (and I popped a hard-on) and then when he went for the prostate exam, I popped a hard-on again. He informed me that the hard-on provided him an opportunity to check everything out...well, that about sent me over....anyway, never had that same exam before or since.....don't think most docs have the cajones to do fully check a guy out.....all systems should be functioning.....all systems should be checked out....

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is one of my worst fears. Having a male doctor check me out and witness me getting an erection and figure out that I'm interested in males. I've had my share of exposures in a doctor's office with male doctors, whether it's a physical examination or a colonoscopy, and so far I've been able to will myself to not get physically turned on. I think my nervousness helps. When I'm in the moment I try my hardest not to think about it because I know that can be detrimental to the situation, of course it's impossible to not think about it, but yeah. I've lucked out so far.

Not to mention that my doctor's tend to be old unattractive white guys anyway.

I NEVER see any attractive doctors. Do all those years of medical school really do that to a person? Is there no one below 50 graduating from medical school nowadays?

*Sigh*

Last edited:
Reactions: charlie59horse

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Doctors today are too afraid of lawsuits and things like that. but assuming that it is an up and up physical, at some point you should be completely naked. How else is a doctor to tell if there may be some problem hidden by clothes. I would be more concerned about a doctor who never had me get naked for a full physical than the other way around... on the other hand, a two minute testicle exam is a bit much!
Garg MAn

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a prostate exam about 10 years ago here in Prague and it was a great experience. The young doctor told me to strip and get on the table on all fours. He put on the latex glove and he got out the gel/lube and spread my ass cheeks with one hand. He might have gotten a clue when his finger slipped in so easily as he had just told me to relax "this might be a little uncomfortable" - yeah, right!

Anyway, he proceeded slowly but it felt as though he was working my ass. I got hard as a rock and was dripping pre cum as he continued slowly massaging my insides. He never touched me although I was wishing he'd do an end-around and finish me off.

I think he realized I was enjoying this way too much and ended it. Of course I was clean as a whistle and passed the exam. Unfortunately, I never remembered who he was in order to go back... That was dumb on my part.

bigboi11

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always had a fantasy about having a doctor doing my exam and then me asking him to demonstate on himself how I should do it at home...now that I've gotten older I think I've surpassed the age of innoncence where if he said no that we could just laugh it off but I seriously came close to asking my doc once but in the end I just couldn't muster up enough nerve to go through with it....having this fantasy in my mind always made it very hard to stay soft during the exam....but somehow I found a way to keep at about a semi

Humpy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like most, I went thru the nude army induction physical. All other exams were with shorts on....with one notable exception. Back in the '60's I had to get a pre-marital (of all times) blood test and physical. I went to a middle aged doctor that was recommended to me by my landlady. He worked alone - no receptionist,etc. He told me to strip and put a gown on opening in the front in the dressing room which opened to the exam room. After checking my head, chest, etc. I had to lay flat on the exam table while he check the abdominal area, testes and prostate. All this with the gown wide open. As soon as he started the prostate exam I immediately had a huge erection that wouldn't go away He said it didn't bother him but asked something about if I were sure I should be getting married since erections in this situation was unusual. I mumbled I never had trouble getting erections and had stopped masturbating recently. He then got a phone call but kept glancing at my still stiff stiffy. I figured, what the hell, he's already seen it and it's kind of cool so I didn't try to hide it. When the exam was finished I got off the table to head to the dressing room and I started dripping pre-cum. He mentioned it and when I went to wipe it he said he would get it and wiped me with a tissue. He watched me in the dressing room until I got my pants on. He then wrote up a bill. I paid him, feeling pretty awkward, and left. First and last time I ever had an erection during an exam although I sometimes feel a little anxious about being undressed.

mattbuddy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never been nude for a physical. I always tell the doctor I just need a check-up and not a physical and that changes everything. If you say check-up they do not make you get nude. (I would always keep my boxers on anyway if they asked me to. There is no reason to sit there naked as he checks your lungs/heart etc....so i would sit in boxers if I had to strip down.)

I recently went through a testicular cancer scare where they made me go in for an ultra sound to make sure it wasn't cancer since he couldn't tell if the bump was fine or not by hand. When he was checking me I always had my pants probably six inches passed my dick...they don't care. I think getting nude during a physical exam is just optional.

I would love to be like some of you where you wish you could be nude during a physical exam. I am always worried I will get hard when he checks me out, so the more clothes the better!!

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seems like doctor's don't want anypone to completely undress anymore- My( now ex )GP wouldnt even ask me to take my shirt off and just asked me if I had any lumps anyplace. I have a HX skin cancer- My first visit, all the dermatologist did was ask me to take my shirt off and checked my chest, back and face. Explained to him I was a nudist and insisted that he check everywhere. Since that first visit, he knows to do a full nude body check. Guess the docs are more interested in quantity than quality anymore.

Reactions: GonzorSG

8inchfordoc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have had the same doctor for the past four years. Actually, I met him at my local gym while working out. Same routine year after year from day (exam) one. The nurse has me stripped from the waist up for the vitals and EKG. After a 10 minute general health question and answer session with the doc he always reaches into a cabinet and pulls out a folded cloth (the size of two wash clothes) and places it on the exam table. He steps out of the room but not before instructing me to "strip completely including shorts." I comply as instructed and wait for his return. The cloth remains bunched up across my lap leaving my pubes fully exposed but slightly covering my penis and testicles. I am told to stand up for the cock/ball exam and then on all fours on the exam table for the DRE. Talking about exposed! Obviously, I have seen my doc naked many times in the locker room/showers. On occassion he has boned up somewhat while showering and displays a penis that apppears to be at least seven inches long!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I had a prostate exam about 10 years ago here in Prague and it was a great experience. The young doctor told me to strip and get on the table on all fours. He put on the latex glove and he got out the gel/lube and spread my ass cheeks with one hand. He might have gotten a clue when his finger slipped in so easily as he had just told me to relax "this might be a little uncomfortable" - yeah, right!

Anyway, he proceeded slowly but it felt as though he was working my ass. I got hard as a rock and was dripping pre cum as he continued slowly massaging my insides. He never touched me although I was wishing he'd do an end-around and finish me off.

I think he realized I was enjoying this way too much and ended it. Of course I was clean as a whistle and passed the exam. Unfortunately, I never remembered who he was in order to go back... That was dumb on my part.

I hope you aren't really serious. This kind of homo-eroticism is what scares many straight men away from getting an exam. This post seems fictional... and it really doesn't help the problem of men dying from colon/rectal cancer due to unfounded fears. Getting an exam is scary enough.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doctors need to check for hernias... they feel around the balls and other places.
Doctors need to check the prostate,,,, they put a gloved and lubed finger into the anus and
press gently on the prostate. Mine would give me a kleenex before, because the pressure released cumm. And one doctor was a woman.
I must admit it feels good to have the prostate felt an d massaged.

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Today I went to the doctor for a physical and I really like him. Very attentive and I feel I can have an open conversation to discuss any problems. He does this everytime but as soon as the nurse finishes her stuff, he comes in and we talk about my past year. My health, problems, etc. Once we talk about that he asks me to take all my clothes except my boxers. He does the normal check on the exam table. Then he checked my prostate which caused a little bit of thickness, but no hardon. Once complete he asked me to stand up and pull my boxers down to check for hernias. The funny/strange thing is today he didn't ask me to cough so that was somewhat odd. Any ideas why not? After that was done we talked about next steps and other concerns... Overall good experience.

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I kind of found his plastic glove thing offensive.

I'm surprized he didn't have gloves on to begin with. I've never been examined by a doctor doing any kind of genital touching who didn't have gloves on to begin with. How would a doctor know (pre-exam) you didn't have lice or anything else one would not want to be touching and transferring to other patients?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hope you aren't really serious. This kind of homo-eroticism is what scares many straight men away from getting an exam. This post seems fictional... and it really doesn't help the problem of men dying from colon/rectal cancer due to unfounded fears. Getting an exam is scary enough.

True as it gets. Sorry if you think I'm making light of this particular examination. There was absolutely nothing unusual about the exam. The doc was totally professional. Every man, straight or gay, over the age of 40 should be checked once a year and at least every 3 years have a colonoscopy.

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm surprized he didn't have gloves on to begin with.

I don't feel like I've ever had my testes touched with gloves on. It's unpleasant and plasticy feeling. Someone who has a hairy scrotum would find it especially unpleasant. (I shave mine). I've never had lice or an STD but I would imagine they have decent ways of sterilizing their hands. Besides it wasn't just the gloves that were offensive. It's that I had an erection, and then he left, got plastic gloves on, and then came back in. He clearly did it to try to rid me of my erection, which in itself felt like an odd thing to do for a doctor that should see that all the time. He waited a while before doing that though to be fair. It was a pretty fierce one but I was laying down so it wasn't getting in his way. That was April 2008 to get my massage licence. I was 22.

Reactions: GonzorSG