nudity in the dorm

enderwiggen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my dorm (upper classmen dorm) at most you will see a guy walking to the shower in a towel. In the athletics dorm, it was commonplace to see guys walking down the hall naked to shower.

I have a friend who was an RA (Residential Advisor) for the Co-Ed freshman dorm last year. What was funny, was that one of the floors had guys who evidently decided as a group they were all going to be nudists. So they were all naked, all the time. Every time she had to go to that floor, the first thing she would do was open the door, cover her eyes and shout "Guys! Get some clothes on, I'm coming through!"

lol

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
. . . What was funny, was that one of the floors had guys who evidently decided as a group they were all going to be nudists. So they were all naked, all the time. . .

lol

That's hot! I would have loved that. I was always just a little bit more of a nudist than the guys around me.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Two college boys, living in the dorm, had gone to take a shower and were walking back to their room, naked, carrying their towels. Down the hall, they saw several girls come around the corner and start walking toward them.

Then they remembered! This was "open visitation" week, in which persons of either sex could visit the dorms.

One boy quickly wrapped his towel about his waist and dashed for his room. His friend wrapped his towel about his face and did the same.

Once back in the room, the first boy berated his friend. "That was a stupid thing to do!"

"Not really!" his friend replied. "When those girls see us again, they'll know who you are, but they won't recognize me!"

Reactions: mrdjx

leykopygos

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first dorm I was in (male only girls had to wait in the lobby) it was fairly common and the shower was one big room with no privacy. The next dorm I was in (all male) girls could come to the rooms so it was rare to see guys walking around without a towel or some shorts. In this dorm the showers were completely seperated by sheets of marble with curtains at each entrance but some guy (and I swear, honest, it wasn't me) would routinely rip down the curtains. Guess some other guy on the hall wanted to see some dick too. btw it was the floor of the baseball and basketball team with some of my frat mixed in.