Obama Erection

D

deleted300444

Tough video to follow, but, it looks like "it" is there.

You know, vid or not, he just looks like he has big dick just written all over his face. I bet he is packin.

B_BlkDahlian

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he looks better then his wife.

I suppose that if she was a blonde, anorexic white woman, she would be more acceptable as a first lady? Sorry, real mean prefer a healthy woman. I admire a professional man of color that realizes that he doesn't need some pale woman on his side to be accepted.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha, I can't believe this thread exists...awesome

All I'll say: I would hope anyone who thought they were qualified to be leader of the world's most powerful state would have a big ego...

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Borrowed from teh Rick Santorum thread, but I think it applies here:

"he is the most disgusting thing in the USA at the moment...not even a human being."

Oh......okay......

Personally I think the President is tragically undersized, undoubtedly a victim of one of those botched circumcisions I've read about on this board which were taking place in Hawaii back in the 1960s.

Seriously he does not turn me on. His wife however is one beautiful lady.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think he is a good man. I find him smart and handsome. Glad he has it going on below.

Me too, though I don't think he is hard in the video, but due to the heavy pixelation it's hard to tell. I think he was suffering from a heavy semi, those are very common when you have a huge dick , especially when soft. If he is semi, it's even MORE impressive !

Hmmm, there never was this much discussion of the Asshole that ran the country into the ground the previous eight years.

Hahahhaha Ohhh but there was. I admonished that imbecile as often as it was warranted and with his lack of intelligence, that was a constant task :cool::cool::cool:

:bj:
HH