Oh, you're so tight!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It could just be insincere sex talk, because he thinks that's what he's supposed to say or because he wants you to feel good about yourself. There's a thread on the forums where some people say they tell every man that he has a large cock. It could be that sort of thing, just an ego boost. It could be totally sincere!

Honestly, the only times men have specifically mentioned it was as a sort of apology for not lasting longer during intercourse before orgasm, and that's after sex. :redface:

Although one ex-boyfriend supposedly said something extremely crude and truly offensive about what it's like to have sex with me to my new boyfriend, about the pompoir thing I do, and that was sort of about tightness. They hated each other, so I could never figure out if the new boyfriend made it up to make the ex look bad, or if the ex had actually said it in order to rattle the new bf, because either scenario seemed equally likely. They really hated each other.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure. I would assume they mean it. Especially if they say thats one of the reasons why they reach orgasm so fast? I think of it as a good thing. I would rather be told that than the opposite.

splatter00

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
coming from a guy, i think the concept of being tight has to do with a few factors:
1. how excited/wet the girl is
2. how wide her hips are
3. last time she had sex

Obviously the vagina stretches, but it does feel different alot of the time. My penis isnt super long, but thick, and she felt very very tight until she came, then lubed up alittle bit. Being super tight, sometimes it was hard for me to last. The new girl im with is alittle wider at the hips and gets extremely wet before sex. It doesnt feel as tight, but the sex is alot better.. and times she isnt excited, and without all the natural lube, it feels alittle tighter.. i dont think it has alot to do with the male, more so the womens body and sexual excitement.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you're saying women with wide hips have a big/loose vagina?
Is that like saying guys with big hands have a big dick?!

coming from a guy, i think the concept of being tight has to do with a few factors:
1. how excited/wet the girl is
2. how wide her hips are
3. last time she had sex

Obviously the vagina stretches, but it does feel different alot of the time. My penis isnt super long, but thick, and she felt very very tight until she came, then lubed up alittle bit. Being super tight, sometimes it was hard for me to last. The new girl im with is alittle wider at the hips and gets extremely wet before sex. It doesnt feel as tight, but the sex is alot better.. and times she isnt excited, and without all the natural lube, it feels alittle tighter.. i dont think it has alot to do with the male, more so the womens body and sexual excitement.

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So you're saying women with wide hips have a big/loose vagina?
Is that like saying guys with big hands have a big dick?!

Exact translation, yes. :rolleyes: Saying she had wider hips has no bearing at all on the situation.

Back to the OP, I'm in complete agreement with Dolfette. It's like it's straight from a script.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it totally depends on the guy. If he "throws away" lots of compliments then he's probably just making you feel good. If he usually says nothing then he could mean it.

I must say, when a girl says "you're so big" I am never sure if she means it.. but it's good to hear regardless!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually it means "wow, you have a really great pussy, I could get used to this."

But "you're so tight" is a bit more macho and I think its what a woman wants to hear? :confused:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have told women that they felt so great, but never said your so tight.

I once also said in the style of Paul McCartney's Maybe I'm Amazed (great song)
Baby i'm amazed the way i feel inside you

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me neither. Plus I'd know you were lying. I might not be 'loose' but I couldn't see anyone calling me tight either.

Like you I'm not loose, but the first time I had sex with my husband I did feel like a virgin again. Poor thing kept apologizing that I was too tight and he might hurt me! Can you be sexy and pitiful at the same time?