OkayDick.com

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm surprised there is no thread on this site.

I literally stumbled upon it the other day. It's really great.

It is free and has amazing diagrams on many different PE exercises. It also lists many programs that could be very helpful for beginner and advanced PE enthusiasts. It even allows you to log your workouts to keep track of your PE and goals. It reminds me of the PE equivalent of bodybuilding.com

Has anyone ever used this site before? What is your experience?

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for pointing out this site. Looks very comprehensive; instructions are clear and diagrammatic; and the cumulative nature of the recommended programmes would assist in structuring routines. Never done PE before but, who knows, might give it a try : )

DickJagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ill check it out

EDIT: i checked it out. BS. you cant make your dick longer by stretching it for a few minutes a day, ive been doing that for years, its how i masturbate.

Last edited:

Robert Frost

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found the site a while ago and have completed a couple of courses. I have been doing PE exercises (masturbating for some) for 10+ years. It had worked quite well. I never took the time in the past to do a dedicated program with a fixed block of time. I just did what could as time permitted. I have added the okay program to what I normally do. Usually takes me 45 days to do a 21 day program. Very pleased with my recent gains, +.5" over the last year.
Which is a very good gain for me.
The best part of this forum is the omniscient comments by those who don't or cannot do something, how typical of life on planet earth.

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never heard of it, but use caution as directing folks to other sites, could be constructed as defaming this site. I notice it is a year old thread which could mean you flew under the radar.