Oklahoma City area, wife wants hung fuck buddy

D_uykguil

1st Like
Media
I'm new at this so here goes nothing. My wife would like to find a hung (7.5-8.5) with a good amount of girth to have causal sex with no strings attached. She's 28 5'10 and about 140. She's white and is open to all races. We would like to find someone long term and that we get along with as friends. We're hesitate to post pictures on here because we are very discrete working professionals. She will send pics via text or E-mail if everything goes well. Please live somewhat close by the Oklahoma City area.

Reactions: Maxthor

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new at this so here goes nothing. My wife would like to find a hung (7.5-8.5) with a good amount of girth to have causal sex with no strings attached. She's 28 5'10 and about 140. She's white and is open to all races. We would like to find someone long term and that we get along with as friends. We're hesitate to post pictures on here because we are very discrete working professionals. She will send pics via text or E-mail if everything goes well. Please live somewhat close by the Oklahoma City area.

Dear Bill's wife,

You have an gorgeous, very sexy figure with a stunning, perfectly round rear-end. I love that body, and would worship that ass.

Thanks for sharing your beauty with us. Dying to see more, of course.

HungFunBuddy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in Tulsa and would love to find a tall hot wife to see occassionally!