Older cocks

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well, i have big experience with older men cause...i love them and i try to have nice meeting with them whenever i can.
I have been with very small, average and...few big ones. look at this guy in the picture...guess his age.

that guy is maybe in his 50s or 60s???
But, he is HUGE!!!!! Still, i dont hook up with men that old

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am older and my cock is as big as it always was. I don't think there's any relation at all as to age and cock size. I see plenty of guys in their 20's & 30's at the gym with very little dicks, and lots of older guys with big schlongs.

Thank God! I am rather partial to older guys so I'm glad this is not a trend.

dengia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
that guy is maybe in his 50s or 60s???
But, he is HUGE!!!!! Still, i dont hook up with men that old

he's 75 and i date him once in a while, what surprise me (apart from the impressive size) is the fact that the erection is always longlasting and quite powerfoul. i took a pictore of us togheter to compare...he's a bit shorter then me but a bit larger. sex with him is always fun.

I have no experience with young gus but i do not think cock size decrese with age, it might decrease the hardness but size rest the same; i will try to pos pics of another friend of mine wich is nicely endowed and it's 73.

Attachments

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No cocks don't age. the rest of the body changes but the penis stays pretty much the same.
And not that I wanted to see it but my grandfather, who was sleeping with the covers sliding off, well lets just say a shetland pony came to mind......

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in the locker room one day and this one guy's was so small I couldn't even see it, just the pubic hair. And he had these huge man boobs.

Oops, I was in the wrong locker room.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude. Im game for anything big-cocked from 18 to 65. A nice big cock is a nice big cock. Some more mature guys are totally hot hot hot! At my gym there are some older dudes who i would love to get into the shower with after a hard workout. :biggrin1:

Beef Stroganoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think there was a bit of presumptive bragadoccio being flung at us older blokes - 40 is soooo ancient! - by our young lad in the initial post. Hell, I was the same way at that age, as were we all, truth be told. To me, old guys were decrepit, never young, and just didn't have a clue. And their dicks just had to be so much smaller than my throbbing young manhood. LOL!

Speaking for myself and on behalf of the many partners I've encountered over the years who were a little long-in-the-tooth, let me assure my young friend that after puberty age is not much of a factor as regards penis size. Sure, you may think that your generation is just that much bigger because, well, you're you, after all. Duh. But you can rest assured that when you reach the ripe old age of 40, your schlong will be the same as it ever was: no bigger, no smaller; this, of course, being contingent on proper nutrition, regular exercise, and staying away from knife-wielding females of the Lorena Bobbit stripe.

christophe12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As an older guy I have to admit that you're right. I've lost about an inch and a half when erect since I began measuring. And immediately after a workout I shrivel up. It will probably happen to you too someday. The guys at my gym range in age from about 16 to 85 and I notice that half of the younger ones are really well hung, even more so than when I was young.
you are right, it shrivels up with age !

christophe12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!

We do not agree..
some real old afat men have their penis shriveled up...
maybe having a very healthy life changes things, but i do not know...
I live in rural Europe not in America where many people go to gym...

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard it falls off when you get old.

Yes. Mine has fallen off several times now. :eek:

Actually, I'm pleased to report that mine remained the same length and girth after it finished growing (at approx. age 18) right up until a couple of years ago when I decided to start doing some penis enlargement exercises. So instead of falling off, or even getting smaller because I'm SO old :)biggrin1:), my penis is now nearly an inch longer and half an inch greater in girth than it ever has been. :cool: Now all I have to do is remember where I put it. :confused:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thinking back, any time I've seen an old guy in the lockerroom his cock always seemed kind of withdrawn, while us young guys have soft ccks hanging past our knees...

I think you need new glasses, egypt44.

Onan

P.S. to Ricco27: Get in the shower with me, RIGHT NOW! :smile: