Older Hung Guys? Do They Exist? Are You Over 50 And Very Hung?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was pretty well hung, and on the morning of my 50th birthday, I woke up and I was 1/2 the size I used to be. my wife was very disappointed after a quarter century of being pounded by a big fat cock, she now has to go out an shop for a new one and her looks just aren't what they used to be.

wtf kind of topic or question is this??

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was pretty well hung, and on the morning of my 50th birthday, I woke up and I was 1/2 the size I used to be. my wife was very disappointed after a quarter century of being pounded by a big fat cock, she now has to go out an shop for a new one and her looks just aren't what they used to be.
:biglaugh:

swordforu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll be 65 around the end of this month. My tool has actually grown in length and girth as I have aged, specially in the past year. Of course I exercise it daily????
7x6 1/2 aint bad for my age, an it isn't gettin any smaller. I have low blodd pressure. in the 170/60's an a strong heart. I am not married an have never had any complaints from any lady.

ChgoBigDikLuvr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They definitely exist. One of my favorite regulars was hung 10.5 x 6.75, and he was well into his sixties. I also challenged myself into sucking a guy who was even older. He was hung over 10 inches and was 71.

It does seem that some guys get thicker with age.

Hairyhung69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great to hear that there are so many very hung older guys out thewre! Wish i could meet some. Any pics of these guys around??

scruffylookin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is going to become a scruffy-fan forum.I´ll join !!He is one of the hottest guys i can imagine.

Aw thanks, not sure if I if I need a whole forum fan, but a topc thread will do LOL. But likewise there are a lot of quality hot hung guys that come to mind like monster, OCmusclejoc, et al that really are smokin hot on here.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can assure/testify/vouch/preach/shout/scream to you that men over 50 are just as hung as guys in their 20s and in my case, have the sexual drive of 21 year old frat boy hyped up on Lord knows what!!!

Plus, they have that extra caring side that makes sex, which in the case of me and my boyfriend is called making love, sooooo much better and hotter!

Also, what is it about a man over 45 or 50 that makes them so attractive? Is it the scent? The "experience"? Maybe the fact that they were once married? The tenderness and hotness they bring to a love-making experience?

Last edited:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think its because they are over the bullshit that comes with being young and arrogant and by that stage in their lives they know who they are and are also very body accepting of their own physique and confident in their own masculinity to not be constantly questioning their own manhood or what it means to be a man like so many younger dudes these days do. They are basically over the whole fucking each other guy over bullshit mentality and just want to be their own guy and just let things wash over them.

That, plus a lot of over fifties and in their forties guys have such hot physiques these days and love to flaunt it in speedos and low cut swim shorts as they have that confidence and are secure in themselves enough to wear such swimwear.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think its because they are over the bullshit that comes with being young and arrogant and by that stage in their lives they know who they are and are also very body accepting of their own physique and confident in their own masculinity to not be constantly questioning their own manhood or what it means to be a man like so many younger dudes these days do. They are basically over the whole fucking each other guy over bullshit mentality and just want to be their own guy and just let things wash over them.

That, plus a lot of over fifties and in their forties guys have such hot physiques these days and love to flaunt it in speedos and low cut swim shorts as they have that confidence and are secure in themselves enough to wear such swimwear.