Older Hung Guys? Do They Exist? Are You Over 50 And Very Hung?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Scruffy is a hottie WOOF! Nice Basque very nice! :rolleyes:

Hey man, thanks!:smile:

Ok, Ok, on another matter. I have gotten a litle private flack about saying my cock is still slowly growing at 77. I readily admit the growth is relatively small and is probably due to jelquing, rather than some anti-aging genes!:cool::wink:

Reactions: Allan S.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 72 years old and my penis has not shrunk; it's still 7" x 5.5" which, though above average, is not exactly spectacular. I can still get erections easily and climax, although I have always been slow to climax.

A couple days ago, someone, probably from this site, skyped me to cam. Unfortunately, my web cam is built into the top of the monitor because I have an I-Mac; I expect to get a separate cam shortly. When he saw my gray hair and beard, he immediately disconnected. Fortunately, there are guys who are more interested in fitness than in age, but they can be hard to find.

Anyway, look at my gallery and let me know what you think. I think that below the neck, I can pass for much younger than 72.

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm almost 50 and my dick is the same as it has always been - I didn't know it was supposed to shrivel - now I am worried :frown1:

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dick didn't shrivel up on my 50th birthday. It's the same as it's been since I was a teenager.

Ditto...I'm a little surprised that this is not obvious...it may have grown in part due to testosterone, but once grown to it's genetically determined size, it stays that size...unless jelquing really works. Any loss of vigor with age (which is largely determined by activity and exercise), any reduction in testosterone (which doesn't happen in any significant way until your pushing 70- and that may make little difference in vigor) does not cause a penis to shrink.
But I do wonder if all else being equal, ifl it's harder for big dicked men to get a hard-on in old age (as determined by vigor not years) than a guy with an endowment at the smaller end.

From what I've seen and read, if you get some exercise and eat halfway decent..and you have a lover...you'll fuck fine til yer dyin' days. You'll have more testosterone and more mitochondria(powerhouses of the cell) in every cell in your body. And a little exercise- get the blood running, some fresh air and sunshine, does wonders for anyone's attractiveness, attitude and energy.
:saevilw:

Last edited:

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 55 and just got back from clothing optional resort in Palm Springs.
Had more than one "wow" when my dick got felt up!:tongue:
I too believe my dick has grown especially since I turned 50.

Attachments

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 55 and just got back from clothing optional resort in Palm Springs.
Had more than one "wow" when my dick got felt up!:tongue:
I too believe my dick has grown especially since I turned 50.

Looks terrific!:cool:

Reactions: Allan S.

RJREAL1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well at 45 yrs old mine doesn't rise as quickly as it used to but it sure hasn't gotten smaller. LOL