Older Men with Big Penises

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A woman over 30 can be called old...yes, in the 1950s, especially without a husband!
You're locked in a dream world, Pokin Joe Frazier.

A man who's 50 yrs. old, isn't old -- there's no defined age for who's old -- posters, only in America. In other countries, people aren't hung up about age as Americans are?

Now, it's 2012 -- it's getting better. Can a poster explain the differences in The U.S. and other countries in their acceptance of age?

Episcopalian

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And all the church said, "Amen, " to Basque9's body. That's how all men and women (except the penis) should be aiming and striving for.

Part of it is genetics: he exercises, rides his bike -- now, many people are doing more walking than your grand-parents, great-grandparents of long ago.

They sat on their porches, rocked in their swings, and enjoyed each other, family and friends, included.

Now, in 2012, people are more active.

Blessings and peace!

• Love
Reactions: basque9

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
brentwood9, you're not even close: well, in 1940s -- that statement would've been true. People were less active: men sat/slept on their couches like couch-potatoes -- very little exercise -- and got fat....unless, of course, they worked on farms.

Agriculture was great for the family -- back in the day -- everyone was exercising, including children: they had no choice, if they wanted to survive.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And all the church said, "Amen, " to Basque9's body. That's how all men and women (except the penis) should be aiming and striving for.

Part of it is genetics: he exercises, rides his bike -- now, many people are doing more walking than your grand-parents, great-grandparents of long ago.

They sat on their porches, rocked in their swings, and enjoyed each other, family and friends, included.

Now, in 2012, people are more active.

Blessings and peace!

Thank you for saying what you did (above) about me! It is much appreciated!:cool::smile:
basque

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A big. juicy thank you to all the sexy mature men who've posted their sexy mature members for us to feast our hungry eyes on! Here's a list (in no particulat order) of those I found particularly appealing...

steadfast12
camchain
nmf9in
Amplexus
basque9

...form an orderly sexy mature queue!

x Sammi.

just like to say a BIG thank you for adding ME on your appealing list. I am very honored.