100% Straight, 0% Gay
got the age, except on a good day may be a 1/4" short but here are a three:
600875-016-holiday-camping-trip.jpg

610195-dry-off-well.jpg

599239-hanging-around.jpg

PaloSantoMarron

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i see too many old men with shriveled penises in my gym. but one day this forty-something guy and i ending up making small talk while we were totally nude waiting to get through a crowd of guys to our lockers. he had a well hung cut cock that was clean shaven and he was sporting a semi and not at all shy about it. he was probably checking me out too and he was talking to me about his wife and daughter. oh man i wish i could have dropped to my knees right then and gotten to work, lol.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Basque9 - you are a fantastic inspiration to another septuagenarian like me. Keep it up, I say!

First , let me thank you for your compliment. Then , let me say I have nothing on you, except perhaps a few years! Your pics are terrific for any age! I imagine, like me, you have found that lots of exercise approximates the fountain of youth!:smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my new favourite thread! Nothing I love more than 40+ men. Basque9, what age partners do you attract?

The odd thing is that I attract men and women of all ages. Amazingly, some of my admirers are in their 20's. I value each admirer; but when I go shopping, it is usually for someone over 45.:smile:

Here is one for those who like thick, one for those who like straight out and one for those who like a belly slapper::biggrin1:

Attachments

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some more of mine:.

All very impressive; but , your Woody in the woods (third pic) is my favorite, Slivertip; shows big, thick and very erect!:cool::smile:

Last edited: